Re: [comic_books] Collection Inventory Program

  • john bailey
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2007
      anyone want to buy all mine tired of them taking up
      space in the house plus not reading them

      --- Rick Brown <rick_tsdmdk@...> wrote:

      > Address for this site?
      >
      > Gary Arkell <GSArkell@...> wrote: I
      > use the comicpriceguide website to organize my
      > comics. This way I do
      > not have to buy or install any software on my PC and
      > I can log into my
      > collection from anywhere!!!!
      >
      > --- Spirit Knight <soulguardian1@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I know this has been asked a thousand times, but
      > does anyone know a
      > > good program to list and maintain an action figure
      > collection and a
      > > comic book collection (TCG inventory as well would
      > be great)
      > >
      > > Thanks

      > > Never miss an email again!
      > > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
      > arrives.

      > Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for
      > sale
      > Request a listing, email me personally...
      >
      > gsarkell@...
      >
      > ebay ID: animal713
      >
      > REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY
      >
      > DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE
      >
      > Gary
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Never Miss an Email
      > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get
      started!

    • Gary Arkell
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 16, 2007
        comicpriceguide.com It is a great website!!!! You can buy and sell
        comics from other collectors!!!

        --- Rick Brown <rick_tsdmdk@...> wrote:

        > Address for this site?
        >
        > Gary Arkell <GSArkell@...> wrote: I use the
        > comicpriceguide website to organize my comics. This way I do
        > not have to buy or install any software on my PC and I can log into
        > my
        > collection from anywhere!!!!
        >
        > --- Spirit Knight <soulguardian1@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I know this has been asked a thousand times, but does anyone know a
        > > good program to list and maintain an action figure collection and a
        > > comic book collection (TCG inventory as well would be great)
        > >
        > > Thanks

        > > Never miss an email again!
        > > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.
        > > http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/
        >
        > Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
        > Request a listing, email me personally...
        >
        > gsarkell@...
        >
        > ebay ID: animal713
        >
        > REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY
        >
        > DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE
        >
        > Gary
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Never Miss an Email
        > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started!

        Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
        Request a listing, email me personally...

        gsarkell@...

        ebay ID: animal713

        REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY

        DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE

        Gary
      • Rick Brown
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 16, 2007
          send me a list

          --- Rick Brown <rick_tsdmdk@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > Address for this site?
          >
          > Gary Arkell <GSArkell@yahoo. com> wrote: I
          > use the comicpriceguide website to organize my
          > comics. This way I do
          > not have to buy or install any software on my PC and
          > I can log into my
          > collection from anywhere!!!!
          >
          > --- Spirit Knight <soulguardian1@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          >
          > > I know this has been asked a thousand times, but
          > does anyone know a
          > > good program to list and maintain an action figure
          > collection and a
          > > comic book collection (TCG inventory as well would
          > be great)
          > >
          > > Thanks

          > > Never miss an email again!
          > > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
          > arrives.
          > >
          > http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ features/ mail/
          >
          > Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for
          > sale
          > Request a listing, email me personally.. .
          >
          > gsarkell@yahoo. com
          >
          > ebay ID: animal713
          >
          > REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY
          >
          > DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE
          >
          > Gary
          >

          > ------------ --------- --------- ---
          > Never Miss an Email
          > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get
          started!

          http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097

          It's here! Your new message!

        • Larry Hurley