Re: [comic_books] Question about old Batman item...

  • Howard Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2006
      Faeorain,

      What you have is a cloth picture of Batman that had more to do with the Batman TV series than Batman serveral of them where done. Other in that set include Robin, The Joker and Bat Emblem. You can check with Joe Desra he is a Batman collector also you can check many of the Batman collectors books that are on the web. There is a good book called Batmania in the Nertherland by Klaus Dejurger. I was one of the editors of the book. We had several Batman cloth pictures. At the time in the 90's the pictures where about $20.00 each I am sure they have when up since then.  Let me know if you have any more questions.

      Howard

      faeorain <faeorain@...> wrote:
      Hey,

      I was wondering if anyone here would have any information about an
      item I have. I tried searching on google, but so far, the only thing I
      came up with, was that National Publications Periodicals was the former
      name of DC comics.

      Anyway, I have this 5x7 embroidered batman picture. It's like a
      patch, embroidered onto a burlap like material, I think, and it's glued
      to a sturdy cardboard backing. On the back of, is printed: 1966 NAT'L
      PUBS. PERIODICALS, INC. E.P.I.C. INC. PHILA, PENNA.

      It was in a white and gold plastic frame....I removed it from the
      frame to scan it...and I posted pictures of the front and back in the
      photos section, under Faes stuff.

      Please take a look, and if anyone here has any idea what this was
      made for - or any info about it, or what it might be worth, please let
      me know.

      thanks, Fae

      Howard Lee
      Anime Questions Email: blackbird177@...
      Anime Online Shopping:/Resource http://www.tomatovision.bravehost.com

      To be removed from my personal contact list, please
      Please include the body of the email so that I have
      the correct address to remove

      Sponsored Link

      $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

    • faeorain
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2006
        Ok, thanks Howard!

        Fae