SANGOR & ACG Comic Proofs FOUND!!!!

  • Bradley Fenton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi,

      Does anyone know anything about SANGOR, who later became ACG? I
      recently acquired a stack of black and white proofs (a few are
      colored) with the SANGOR stamp on them. They consist of funny animal
      and other humour titles.

      Several also have the COMICS CODE stamp of approval on them, but that
      would mean they are from another publisher, since SANGOR ceased to
      exist before the COMICS CODE. I'm thinking those might be ACG proofs...

      Any information would be appreciated - I think this is a wonderful
      find. To put things into perspective, I foudn them in a warehouse with
      some ATLAS CAPTAIN AMERICAS, and other Golden Age comics.

      Thanks for looking!

      Brad
      Key Issues