Comic Book Reviewers Wanted

  • zephaniahcomics
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 6:34 AM
      My name is Bill Council and I am the President of Zephaniah Comics. I
      am looking for reviewers for either Heroic Visions: Super Hero Role
      Playing Adventure Game or Kinesis #1 "System Shock". Please let me
      know if you are interested and I will send you the link for a review
      copy.

      Kinesis revolves around the question: "What would happen to an Earth
      orphan who became the most powerful hero on a distant planet?" The
      Kinesis Title will also examine the following questions: What would
      heroes and villains look like on a planet that was the New York City
      for an entire galaxy? What would Christianity look like on alien
      planets? What would it be like to be a teenager in a Galactic Society?
    • kid zombie
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
        I'd like to review one. Send the link.