Bronze Age Captain Marvel, Full run the New Mutants & more!

  • pyewacket1955
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006
      Hi Guys!

      This is what I have active right now. Most of them end in the next
      few hours:

      1) CAPTAIN MARVEL #37 thru #62 FULL RUN COMICS LOT NM
      2) The NEW MUTANTS #1 thru #100 FULL RUN COMICS LOT NM
      Plus Annuals 4, 5 & 6, Summer Special #1 & More!
      3) MARVEL SPOTLIGHT CAPTAIN MARVEL FULL RUN COMICS LOT NM
      Issues #1 thru 4 plus Frank Miller #8 #3 is UK version!
      4) NEW MUTANTS #16 1st APPEARANCE WARPATH RARE! NM

      You can find them here:

      http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams

      Thanks for looking!