Marvel And DC Comics For Sale

  • jongiezentanner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2006
      I have 8 and a half long white boxes of the very best titles of Marvel
      and DC from around 2001(+/-) to present. These comics are all bagged
      and were read one time before being put up. I am in the process of
      catalogging them but it's quite a chore. I would like to sell the
      collection as a whole. I realize I will take a loss on these but
      please don't insult me by offering $40 for a white box of X-Men. I
      will accept any REASONABLE offers. The price I paid for these over the
      years was over $9,000. I don't know how much they have appreciated or
      depreciated.
      Thank you.