Re: WANTED: Artists for making comic books...

  • rgunte19
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2006
      I already work in comics as color flatter though in future may
      consider such.. A suggestion for you is to make some samples setup
      booths at various cons It may cost but gets people o see your art
      outside the web. Wondercon or SDCC is best places on west coast
      though there is many across the country
      You should also specify if your book is going to be Color, black
      and white, hand lettered, computer lettered, inked, digitally inked

      I have general contacts in the comic field, however usually they
      won't work for profits :( But may know some people/ quality web
      forums to post such requests so e-mail me if you wish more help..
      thanks

      graffik@...

      ps.. find a nice picture web site and post some of the concept
      sketches, and ideas and build a webpage

      --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, jonathan cumpio <j_cumpio@...>