New member

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hey all

      My name's Ray. I've been collecting comics since 1984.
      Unfortunately, I lost two prior collections (one to my mother..she
      got rid of them and the second to a fire). I'm now on my third and
      it's going strong.

      My favorite comics are: Any Star Wars title, Warlands, GIJoe, Ninja
      High School.

      I'm open to trade (I have a varied collection that i am trying to
      thin a bit) and general conversation. Penpaling is welcome too.

      Laters

      Ray