Free-to-sell Comic Auction and Affiliate Program

  • chris96_98_01 <chris96_98_01@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hello all,
      If you are like me and you're tired of big auction expenses, then
      check out this auction for collectibles, sportscards, autographs,
      toys, stuffed animals, comics, dolls and much more.

      Whybidmore Collectibles Auction and Resource Center offers new users
      the opportunity to sell their collectibles antiques and more at
      auction for FREE. http://www.whybidmore.com is the place. No charges
      to sell your item and get this, they give you $10 to join! So you can
      sell almost 70 items before paying anything.

      Take advantage of the site's 16,000+ daily visitors.

      They also have an affiliate program that pays you to put a banner on
      your site or refers others to Whybidmore. You get $0.25 for each
      person that joins from your unique affiliate ID.

      Tons of resources are also available.

      Also, check out the website hosting packages for collectible dealers
      looking for an internet presence. Only $7.00/year. What a deal!

      http://www.whybidmore.com