eBay: Old COMIC BOOKS for less than a buck each! Free bonus comics too!!

  • Dan W.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Happy holidays everyone!

      I picked up a large comic book collection in 2002, and was
      planning on selling them bit by bit on ebay over this year. Unfortunately,
      things haven't worked out, and I need to sell them right away.

      Help me out my bidding on my estate comic book auction - there's something
      for everyone! Old comics, new ones, large runs of some titles.
      Great for garage sales and flea markets, or to pick up tons of reading
      material!

      PLUS.... 4 FREE COMICS  WITH EVERY 10 COMICS PURCHASED!!
      (Check out the "first bidder" incentives at the bottom of the description too!!!)

      Check out the auction at the following link:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3952&item=2151443461

      Lots of great comics still in this unsearched collection!
      ENDS JANUARY 5th... don't miss out!!

      Thanks,
      danthecomicman (515 positives and ZERO negatives)