Re: [comic_books] come on everyone

  • liem schlager
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 8, 2006
      how much for everything?

      DON'T LET YOUR FEARS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAMS.

    • Tricia
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 8, 2006
        *sigh*

        I try to give support to people who are selling their books, but none of them appreciate my sentiments....

        >wildwolf@... wrote:
        > why do you say that??????

      • wildwolf
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 8, 2006

          Make me an offer. I know that kind of puts you on the spot, how about magic supplies, interested

          mike bain

          238 Highway # 8

          unit # 9

          Stoney Creek, Ontario

          L8G 1E1

          Canada

          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 8, 2006

            Did you get my email?

            mike

            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 10, 2006
              Hey mike,
              I haven't received anything yet as far as prices and conditions.
              Kemo

              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 11, 2006

                Well, what do you offer me, again please help me to get rid of all the stuff

                mike bain

                238 Highway # 8

                unit # 9

                Stoney Creek, Ontario

                L8G 1E1

                Canada

                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 12, 2006
                  heyman
                  i guess i deleted the previous message with the listing of what you had, can you regenerate it and send it to me? then i'll let u know.
                  kemo

                  DON'T LET YOUR FEARS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAMS.

                • desmond mcquilkin
                  Message 8 of 20 , Apr 13, 2006
                    maybe you should look at how it reads:

                    good luck selling people those books.

                    good luck: you'll need it trying to sell that junk

                    Tricia <Fan4_4ever@...> wrote:
                    *sigh*

                    I try to give support to people who are selling their books, but none of them appreciate my sentiments....

                    >wildwolf@... wrote:
                    > why do you say that??????

                    Comic book dealerComic book

                  • Tricia

                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 16, 2006

                            Well can you help me get rid of this stuff

                            mike bain

                            238 Highway # 8

                            unit # 9

                            Stoney Creek, Ontario

                            L8G 1E1

                            Canada

                            Message 13 of 20 , Apr 17, 2006
                              $30.00 is all i can afford right now. If thats not enuff, than sorry, can't help ya.
                              Kemo

                              Message 14 of 20 , Apr 17, 2006

                                Sorry that would only pay for some of the comics.

                                mike bain

                                238 Highway # 8

                                unit # 9

                                Stoney Creek, Ontario

                                L8G 1E1

                                Canada

                                Message 15 of 20 , Apr 17, 2006
                                  ok
                                  good luck man
                                  kemo

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Apr 17, 2006

                                    Well see two of the comics cost me $40 + when they were bought a couple months ago, and I would want at least 15 for each of them, as for the others we would have to talk

                                    mike bain

                                    238 Highway # 8

                                    unit # 9

                                    Stoney Creek, Ontario

                                    L8G 1E1

                                    Canada

                                    DON'T LET YOUR FEARS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAMS.