Re: [comic_books] come on everyone

  • wildwolf@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 8, 2006
      > why do you say that??????

      > Good luck on finding people who will buy those books.
      >
      > mike bain <wildwolf@...> wrote: come on everyone, i need help selling the following, i am willing to
      > sell as a lot.
      >

      > COMICS FOR SALE
      >

      > Comic novels
      >
      > Catwoman (defiant)
      > Catwoman (her sisters keeper)
      >

      > Amazing spiderman (371,370,372,394,331
      >
      > Amazing spiderman (early run)
      > 84 (a little wear on the spine, issue with kingpin),265,
      >
      > the spectacular spiderman (128,209)
      >
      > peter parker the spectacular spiderman (93)
      >
      > peter parker siderman (5)
      >
      > daredevil and the black widow (107)
      >
      > daredevil the man without fear (181)
      >
      > black widow (1) – max comics
      >
      > batman (hush novel volume one)
      >
      > Felicia hardy: the black cat (1)
      > Ultimate Elektra (1,2,3,5)
      >
      > Marvel knights – spiderman (4) direct edition – 2 copies
      > Marvel knights – spiderman – the last stand (10 – 1copy) (11- 2
      > copies) direct editions
      >
      > Spiderman and the black cat (1,2,3) written by Kevin smith
      >
      > Csi – crime scene investigation (1,2,3,4,5 all the alternate photo
      > covers)(#1 original cover drawn)
      >
      > Csi – crime scene investigation (demon house #1)
      >
      > As well I have some action figures from batman HUSH ( the huntress,
      > cat woman, harley quin and a black cat in box (marvel select)
      > (some damage to the card around the package, etc..but not alot)
      >

      > Please help me to get rid of these, need to make room for office

      > Comic book Comic book store Selling comic book Comic book artist Comic book cover Comic book for
      > sale

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.
    • liem schlager
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 8, 2006
        how much for everything?

        DON'T LET YOUR FEARS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAMS.

      • Tricia
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 8, 2006
          *sigh*

          I try to give support to people who are selling their books, but none of them appreciate my sentiments....

          >wildwolf@... wrote:
          > why do you say that??????

        • wildwolf
          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 8, 2006

            Make me an offer. I know that kind of puts you on the spot, how about magic supplies, interested

            mike bain

            238 Highway # 8

            unit # 9

            Stoney Creek, Ontario

            L8G 1E1

            Canada

            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 8, 2006

              Did you get my email?

              mike

              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 10, 2006
                Hey mike,
                I haven't received anything yet as far as prices and conditions.
                Kemo

                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 11, 2006

                  Well, what do you offer me, again please help me to get rid of all the stuff

                  mike bain

                  238 Highway # 8

                  unit # 9

                  Stoney Creek, Ontario

                  L8G 1E1

                  Canada

                  Message 8 of 20 , Apr 12, 2006
                    heyman
                    i guess i deleted the previous message with the listing of what you had, can you regenerate it and send it to me? then i'll let u know.
                    kemo

                    DON'T LET YOUR FEARS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAMS.

                  • desmond mcquilkin
                    Message 9 of 20 , Apr 13, 2006
                      maybe you should look at how it reads:

                      good luck selling people those books.

                      good luck: you'll need it trying to sell that junk

                      Tricia <Fan4_4ever@...> wrote:
                      *sigh*

                      I try to give support to people who are selling their books, but none of them appreciate my sentiments....

                      >wildwolf@... wrote:
                      > why do you say that??????

                      Comic book dealerComic book

                    • Tricia

                            Message 13 of 20 , Apr 16, 2006

                              Well can you help me get rid of this stuff

                              mike bain

                              238 Highway # 8

                              unit # 9

                              Stoney Creek, Ontario

                              L8G 1E1

                              Canada

                              Message 14 of 20 , Apr 17, 2006
                                $30.00 is all i can afford right now. If thats not enuff, than sorry, can't help ya.
                                Kemo

                                Message 15 of 20 , Apr 17, 2006

                                  Sorry that would only pay for some of the comics.

                                  mike bain

                                  238 Highway # 8

                                  unit # 9

                                  Stoney Creek, Ontario

                                  L8G 1E1

                                  Canada

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Apr 17, 2006
                                    ok
                                    good luck man
                                    kemo

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Apr 17, 2006

                                      Well see two of the comics cost me $40 + when they were bought a couple months ago, and I would want at least 15 for each of them, as for the others we would have to talk

                                      mike bain

                                      238 Highway # 8

                                      unit # 9

                                      Stoney Creek, Ontario

                                      L8G 1E1

                                      Canada

                                      DON'T LET YOUR FEARS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAMS.