FA:-!Bandai Godzilla, Yamkatsu, Bloody Freddy, Sixshooter, Pinhead & Puppetmaster Friends, Resident Evil!

  • Beth Cherkowsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006

      April 1, 2006

      FA:–!Bandai Godzilla, Yamkatsu, Bloody Freddy, Sixshooter, Pinhead & Puppetmaster Friends,Blue Bubble,Paden City Pinecone & Gurley Easter Candles! end this weekend! ! New on Sunday – Green Florentine 2, Red Coin, Yellow Florentine, Airlines  & Oil company empheria Flow Blue & Resident Evil!

      .Please sign up for my email notification on eBay at Queen of the Internet Auctions store.  Thanks.

      http://stores.ebay.com/Queenoftheinternetauctions?refid=stores

      These are being offered by the local college student! Rare & HTF in the states!

      BANDAI GODZILLA X MECHAGODZILLA POLYSTONE SET! RARE MIB      6047412419 $50.00

         BANDAI MEGALON. GODZILLA, GAMERA      6047412448 $90.00

         BANDAI RODAN'56. GODZILLA, GAMERA      6047412479 $125.00

         GODZILLA 2000 CRYSTAL THEATER EXCLUSIVE! BANDAI      6047412507 $35.00

         MEMORIAL GHIDERAH'64. BANDAI GODZILLA      6047412522 $90.00

         YAMAKATSU POCKET GODZILLA. BANDAI GAMERA, MOTHRA      6047412540

      For the rest of these, please use the link thru my store, Thank you!.

      http://stores.ebay.com/Queenoftheinternetauctions?refid=stores

      Marvel Gold Moon Knight Action Figure Comic

      Bloody Freddy Movie Maniac Nightmare Elm St McFarlane

      Pinhead Puppet Master Action Figure FullMoon Toy horror

      Puppermaster Torch Previews Exclusive Action Figure

      Six Shooter Puppet Master Action Figure Full Moon Toys

      Warrior Nun Areala Anime Glow in the dark Anartic Press

      http://stores.ebay.com/Queenoftheinternetauctions?refid=stores

      By the Way!  Why don’t you  come on over and visit us!! We’re have a physical location  at  the Golden Nugget Antique Market,

       1 mile south of  Lambertville, NJ on Rt. 29S – 2nd Floor – Main Building drive up and park on the upper level, walk in access

       At Lambertville, we’re having a $1 sale on Action figures from several movies & genres including quite a bit of, Starting lineups, Snowman & Gwynn, Widow, Cheetah, Areala The Warrior Nun & more.  Plus, see our newly stocked  Collectible Board Games assortment including Mr. Ed, Captain Video, Dark Shadows and others.

      7miles North of Trenton  On Rt 29 N. From Phila. Take 95 N out of Penna.  Take the first exit in NJ. Take 29N.  – you’re almost there!  or info@....  WE accept credit cards at our store. Drive up the hill and park behind the main building for same-level access.! Unlike the mall we have No lines – No waiting! and beautiful unique items!

      Beth Cherkowsky

      eBay seller id = woadieland AND queenoftheinternetauctions

      MY eBay Store:= http://stores.ebay.com/queenoftheinternetauctions?refid=stores

       My website =  http://members.aol.com/cougartoys/alley.html