Great Comics going for cheap !!!

  • Diego
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006

      Hey there one and all..I recently joined this group and have found myself really enjoying the postings.  Just to add to these postings, I figured some of you guys and gals may be interested in bidding and winning some of my personal stash of comics that I have up on Ebay...A few of my ebay auctions are about to end pretty soon and some of them have few or no bids and there are some great comics there..

      Batman comics including some great short runs and trades

      JLA almost 100% complete of the current issues #1-119

      JLA short runs and trades

      Ultimate X-Men

      Check them out here  http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdh78729QQhtZ-1