PULSE Update Ellis' new Ministry, Phantom,

  • jencomx3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006

      Hi All,

      It's Thursday and we've got lots of fun stuff already posted on THE PULSE.  Just who is Jason Burns? Find out in a new PULSE feature called "Seven Up."  Warren Ellis returns with a new Ministry and new frontpiece from Amanda Penrose.  We continue our Phantom Week with an interview with artist Paul Guinan about Phantom: Law of the Jungle. We also have tons of great news from earlier in the week including interviews with Fabian Niceza on Thunderbolts, Joe Gentile, Pat Quinn, Vatche Mavlian, and Rafael Nieves on the Phantom, and John Lustig on Marvel Romance.  Joey Manley's Webhead column was updated with an interview with Stuart and Kathryn Immonen.  We also have coverage of the Marvel Press Conference on the Civil War which revealed some teasers about Thor's possible return.  Check it all out at www.comicon.com/pulse

      Thanks!

      Jen
      Find me on MySpace:
      http://www.myspace.com/pulsejen