Ebay Auctions

  • Gary Arkell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      I have 6 ebay auctions left - Get these comics
      while they are hot!!

      After these are done I will put up a new batch!! Check back every
      Week!!

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZanimal713QQhtZ-1

      Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
      Request a listing, email me personally...

      gsarkell@...

      ebay ID: animal713

      REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY

      DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE

      Gary
    • Gary Arkell