CGC Question

  • uaplanner74
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 1, 2005
      New member - hi everyone! I have many "key" issues in my rather small
      collection of 750+. I quit collecting back in the early to mid 90's
      and have just now re-examined selling my collection. Should I have my
      key issues CGC graded and sealed? I noticed a NM ASM was around 5
      times as valuable if it were 9.4 rather than "just" NM, ungraded.
      Please help, someone. Thanks!
    • Richard Ankney
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 20, 2005
        I am selling off my collection and I am selling them
        off by the long box. 50.00 each. 25.00 shipping i
        have 100 long boxes to go....

        email me with any questions

        Thanks
        Rick Ankney

        supporter of the Military Housing Assistance Fund.

        see how you can help at:

        Also check this out if your interested in making some extra income;

        Free-to-Join Business Opportunity!! Get paid for
        helping others to lose weightÂ… Becoming a Distributor
        is FREE and Carries no Obligation. For details PM me
        or visit our website www.foreverhealth.teamflp.com

        http://farechase.yahoo.com