New Auction for comic collectors

  • chris96_98_01
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello all,
      I wanted to let everyone know about a new auction website offering
      new users the opportunity to sell their comic books and collectibles
      at auction. http://www.whybidmore.com is the place to be. Only $0.15
      to sell your item and get this, they give you a $10 credit to join!
      So you can sell almost 70 items before paying anything. Take
      advantage of the site during the Chrsitmas season. Good people and
      great prices at Whybidmore Collectibles Auction.

      Chris