Silverage comic s for sale

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      HEy all i am selling the following Siver aged comics.

      Worlds finest #145,151,153,160
      MEtal Men #8,26
      Teen Titans #10,12,14
      Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #88,92,112
      Giant superman Annual #4
      Strange tales #129,133,149,153,155,161,163
      Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane #60,61,74
      MEtamorpho #6,12,13
      The Spectre #1
      Green lantern #44,46,60,62,64
      Superman #170
      Doom Patrol #112
      Tales of Suspense #75,84,86,93
      Tales to astonish #71,72
      Fantastic four #21
      Captian MArvel #3,5
      Adventure comics #377
      thor #130,132
      Superboy #112,124,144,
      justice leage of america #49

      This is the last of my silverage collection and all the comics are in
      vg-nm condition. i am taking any resonable offer on the whole or on
      individual comics.

      these will make great gifts or great pieces for any collection.

      i am accepting payment via paypal. please contact me for more
      information off the list at thudnerforge2000@... thanks