Ebay -auction - Blue Beetle miniseries - L.A.W. 1999 - Charlton heroes

  • Gary Arkell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      I am auctioning the DC mini with all of the Charlton heroes

      An excellent miniseries set with Blue Beetle and all the Charlton
      heroes in this DC series from 1999

      Artwork by Dick Giordano and Workman

      Excellent condition bagged and board Starting bid below cover price!!

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6557788379&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

      Bid now!!!!

      Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
      Request a listing, email me personally...

      gsarkell@...

      REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY

      DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE

      Gary