Re: movie magazine

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4, 2005
      Tricia,

      May I suggest you find out the name of the company that delivers
      magazines in your area, get their phone number and give them a call.
      They may either have a copy lying around somewhere, or can direct
      you to where a copy may be in your area. Just a suggestion.

      By the way, thanks for the purchase! I hope the books were up to
      your standards and you enjoyed them!

      Gordon

      --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, Tricia <Fan4_4ever@y...> wrote:
      > I don't have that store near me, and I think you're rude for
      laughing at me.

      > ynfynyte <ynfynyte@d...> wrote:If you have one in your town, you
      might want to think about that if you want that mag badly enough.
      And it sounds like you do...LOL!

      Service.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Tricia
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 4, 2005
        You've never heard of the Official Fantastic Four Movie Magazine, Gordon?
        I'm referring to a magazine which has interviews from the cast, behind-the-scenes stuff....

        http://mail.yahoo.com