Comic books for sale

  • mammasmithers
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2002
      I have some comic books that are abotu 20 to 30 yrs old. In good to
      poor condition. I don't know what they are worth but I need the money
      real bad. If anyone is interested please contact me at
      txangel32@... I have about 20 of them some Disney and some
      titles I have never heard of before contact me for more info.

      Angela
    • bigwinston
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 12, 2003
        Hello everyone, Im new to this group. I am trying to sell all my
        comic books that I have. I have a really big collection. I collected
        comics for 15 to 20 years. I have a huge collection of X-
        Men,Spawn,Spiderman you name it I probably have it. I also have
        authentic autographed comics for sale also. They do come with a
        cert. of authenticity. All my comics are in acid free bags with
        boards. All are nm to mint condition. I have marvel, dc, image and
        many more. So if anyone is interested in what i have send me a want
        list and I might have it. My email address is bigwinston@....
        I hope we can work something out.
      • woodmrkmastiffs
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 14, 2005
          Hi All,

          I have a huge lot of comic books from the 50's-70's that I want
          to sell.
          Archie, Donald Duck, Lone Ranger, and lots more.

          If anyone is interested please email me, or any help with
          where I can sell these comics at would be appriciated!

          Thanks
          Dianne
        • john bailey
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 15, 2005
            got any spiderman, batman
            --- woodmrkmastiffs <Woodmrkmastiffs@...> wrote:

            > Hi All,
            >
            > I have a huge lot of comic books from the 50's-70's
            > that I want
            > to sell.
            > Archie, Donald Duck, Lone Ranger, and lots more.
            >
            > If anyone is interested please email me, or any help
            > with
            > where I can sell these comics at would be
            > appriciated!
            >
            > Thanks
            > Dianne

            http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
          • glenn tippett
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 19, 2005
              Hello what are condition of the books amount of books
              you have and a price per book plus your location email
              me at gglennn@... thank you glenn
              --- woodmrkmastiffs <Woodmrkmastiffs@...> wrote:

              > Hi All,
              >
              > I have a huge lot of comic books from the 50's-70's
              > that I want
              > to sell.
              > Archie, Donald Duck, Lone Ranger, and lots more.
              >
              > If anyone is interested please email me, or any help
              > with
              > where I can sell these comics at would be
              > appriciated!
              >
              > Thanks
              > Dianne

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • Vincent Mileto
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 21, 2005
                Hi, I'm also interested in your collection. The more info you give the easier they will be to sell.
                Generally people need to know 1) how many books total 2)just name and # of each book.
                I may be interested in all of them. Email me!

                Vincent

                glenn tippett <gglennn@...> wrote:

                Hello what are condition of the books amount of books
                you have and a price per book plus your location email
                me at gglennn@... thank you glenn
                --- woodmrkmastiffs <Woodmrkmastiffs@...> wrote:

                > Hi All,
                >
                > I have a huge lot of comic books from the 50's-70's
                > that I want
                > to sell.
                > Archie, Donald Duck, Lone Ranger, and lots more.
                >
                > If anyone is interested please email me, or any help
                > with
                > where I can sell these comics at would be
                > appriciated!
                >
                > Thanks
                > Dianne

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

                Do you Yahoo!?

              • bigwinston
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 12, 2005
                  Hello everyone...if anyone is interested in buying some Mint Uncanny X-
                  Men and other comics real cheap I have listed a bunch on Ebay under
                  username NxtelCPGuy..they have been going for like $2.00 a piece. They
                  are some of the older comics from the 160's up to 290's. Have more to
                  put on...also have alot of image comics and others that I will sell.
                  If interested in any let me know by emailing me directly at
                  bigwinston@...
                • kevinhamilton78
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 7, 2008
                    Comic books for sale,60s 70s 80s 90s 2000,
                    Spiderman Batman, Superman, XMen, Archie,
                    The Hulk, Darkman, Flintstones, cashier
                    checks, money orders only
                  • Ray
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 7, 2008
                      --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "kevinhamilton78"
                      <kevinhamilton78@...> wrote:

                      > Comic books for sale,60s 70s 80s 90s 2000,
                      > Spiderman Batman, Superman, XMen, Archie,
                      > The Hulk, Darkman, Flintstones, cashier
                      > checks, money orders only

                      I can't buy any more comics but offering a friendly word of ADVICE.

                      please be wary of all forms of checks these days to a massive
                      ammount of illegal activities involving them have been reported over
                      last couple years.

                      It is a wise idea to set up a fre pay-pal account and simply add 5%
                      of total cost to cover its fees (there is only fees at time you
                      accept the money)

                      Scammers always send checks with additional money attach and expect
                      you to mail the overage. (by wire transfer) then about ten days
                      later the MO bounces in the bank, and bank expects you to cover
                      entire check + any bank fees

                      Scammer then has your product, the money you sent him over check
                      amount. he win wins.

                      just be very wary, I would suggest only accepting checks on a person
                      you know and not 1st time