lot of books for sale

  • david
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      i'm currently living in the seattle washington area and moved into a
      much smaller apartment, so i'm looking to sell my comic book
      collection. it consists mainly of 80's and early 90's marvel comics,
      with a nearly complete collection of Grendel titles (comico and dark
      horse). i have no idea how or where to sell this stuff, and i'm not
      really hot on the idea of going through and cataloging each individual
      book. everything is in pretty good condition considering being read a
      couple times and stored for 10-15 years.

      any suggestions and/or interest?

      -dave
      <david_x138@...>
    • Jeff Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005

        I’ve had good luck with www.mycomicshop.com they’ll handle the grading (as will most places) and they have a large searchable want list online.  It has been my experience that it is much harder to get rid of comics from the 80’s and 90’s as it was kind of a boom time and everyone was collecting.

        Good luck,

        Jeff