Next Week's Shipping List, Our Marked Down Items & Much More!

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 44 , May 31, 2005
      SIDEWALK SALE, SATURDAY JUNE 4th!

      This Sale Begins 11:00 am And Continues Until Closing, 8:00 pm!
      Includes:

      Gaming
      Trade Paperbacks
      Comics
      Cards
      And many other products!

      * Suggested Retail Price & No Lay-Aways, Excludes All Sale Priced
      Items!

      Plan Early For:
      Check our online Group Calendar for the ENTIRE listings!

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      Comic Books Shipping WEDNESDAY June 8th!

      DARK HORSE

      BLADE OF THE IMMORTAL #102 (MR) $2.99

      DC COMICS

      ACTION COMICS #828 $2.50
      BATMAN DARK DETECTIVE #3 (OF 6) $2.99
      BATMAN LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT #192 $2.50
      BATMAN STRIKES #10 $2.25
      BREACH #6 $2.50
      BUGS BUNNY VOL 1 WHATS UP DOC TP $6.99
      CRISIS ON MULTIPLE EARTHS VOL 2 TP $14.95
      DAFFY DUCK VOL 1 YOURE DESPICABLE TP $6.99
      FABLES #38 (MR) $2.75
      GOTHAM CENTRAL #32 $2.50
      GREEN ARROW #51 $2.50
      JLA #115 $2.50
      JOHN CONSTANTINE HELLBLAZER RARE CUTS TP (MR) $14.95
      JUSTICE LEAGUE ELITE #12 (OF 12) $2.50
      JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA ARCHIVES VOL 4 HC $49.95
      LEX LUTHOR MAN OF STEEL #4 (OF 5) $2.99
      MAJESTIC #6 $2.99
      NIGHTWING #109 $2.50
      RANN THANAGAR WAR #2 (OF 6) $2.50
      SUPERMAN GODFALL TP $9.99
      TOM STRONG #33 $2.99

      IMAGE

      AGE OF BRONZE #20 $3.50
      CITY OF HEROES #2 $2.99
      EARTHBOY JACOBOUS GN $17.95
      NEGATIVE BURN WINTER 2005 $9.95
      STRANGE GIRL #1 $2.95
      TOMMYSAURUS REX GN $11.95

      MARVEL

      ASTONISHING X-MEN LTD ED VARIANT #10 $2.99
      DISTRICT X #14 $2.99
      GRAVITY #1 (OF 5) $2.99
      LAST HERO STANDING #2 (OF 5) $2.99
      MARVEL KNIGHTS SPIDER-MAN #15 $2.99
      MARVEL NEMESIS IMPERFECTS #2 (OF 6) $2.99
      MARY JANE HOMECOMING #4 (OF 4) $2.99
      NEW THUNDERBOLTS #9 $2.99
      NEW WARRIORS #1 (OF 6) $2.99
      PULSE #9 $2.99
      PUNISHER #22 (MR) $2.99
      TOXIN #3 (OF 6) $2.99
      ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #19 $2.25
      ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR VOL 3 N-ZONE TP $12.99
      ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #78 $2.50
      X-MEN #171 $2.50
      X-MEN THE END HEROES AND MARTYRS #4 (OF 6) $2.99

      WIZARD

      TOYFARE FANTASTIC FOUR MOVIE TOYS CVR #96 $4.99

      COMICS
      ACTION PHILOSOPHERS ALL SEX SPECIAL $2.95
      AEIOU GN $12.00
      AP HOW TO DRAW CHIBI SUPER DEFORMED TECHNIQUES TP $19.95
      BEAUTIFUL THINGS GN $13.99
      BETE NOIRE #1 (OF 4) (MR) $9.95
      BETTY & VERONICA #209 $2.19
      BETTY & VERONICA DIGEST #157 $2.39
      DEADBEATS #71 $2.50
      FIREFIGHTER DAIGO OF FIRE COMPANY M VOL 11 TP $9.95
      FUSHIGI YUGI VOL 15 GN $9.95
      FUSHIGI YUGI VOL 7 2ND ED TP $9.95
      FUTURAMA COMICS #20 $2.99
      HOAX #2 (MR) $2.95
      HOT GIMMICK VOL 9 TP $9.99
      JUGHEADS DOUBLE DIGEST #113 $3.59
      LITTLE STAR #3 $2.99
      NODWICK #28 $2.99
      ONE PIECE VOL 2 BUGGY THE CLOWN TP $7.95
      PATTY CAKE & FRIENDS VOL 2 #14 $4.95
      PHANTOM JACK COLL ED TP $17.99
      SABRINA VOL 2 #67 $2.19
      SKYSCRAPERS OF THE MIDWEST #2 $5.00

      MAGAZINES
      ALTER EGO #49 $5.95
      ANIMERICA JUNE 05 VOL 13 #6 $4.99
      VAMPIRELLA MAGAZINE SPECIAL #1 $4.99

      Miscellaneous Items Arriving This Wednesday Include:

      BATMAN ARCHIVES VOL 6 HC
      BATMAN BRUCE WAYNE FUGITIVE VOL 3 TP
      BATMAN HUSH VOL 1 TP
      BATMAN WAR GAMES ACT TWO TP
      BLADE 2 BLOODHUNT TP
      CAPTAIN AMERICA VOL 5 HOMELAND TP
      CHRONICLES OF CONAN VOL 1 TP
      CHRONICLES OF CONAN VOL 2 ROGUES IN THE HOUSE TP
      DAREDEVIL VS BULLSEYE VOL 1 TP
      HULK GRAY TP
      JING KING OF BANDITS TWILIGHT TALES VOL 4 GN
      KYLE BAKER CARTOONIST TP
      NEW TEEN TITANS WHO IS DONNA TROY TP
      TAROT WITCH OF THE BLACK ROSE VOL 2 TP
      ULTIMATES VOL 2 HOMELAND SECURITY TP
      WE 3 TP

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      Legend's Tournaments!

      For Upcoming Legend's Tournaments:

      Click Here --> http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      News Tidbits!

      Our NEXT Magic the Gathering Tournament Is June 4th!
      On June 4th, we will be hosting a Saviors of Kamigawa Sealed
      Pack Magic Tournament beginning at 2:00 pm!
      The Prizes Will Be Equilvalent to The Number Of Participants!
      On June 11th, we will be hosting a Saviors of Kamigawa Draft
      Tournament beginning at 2:00 pm!

      Standard Rules Apply.

      Magic The Gathering Open Play Is Available Saturday & Sunday!
      As many of you already know, we're holding open magic the gathering
      play on Saturday & Sundays at this time. And for the time being, at
      5:00 pm on Tuesday nights too!

      Congratulations To The Following Magic Winners:
      1st Place Tie - Andrew (5/28/05)
      2nd Place - Ben

      Each Monday night, we will be hosting an Open Dragonball Z CCG play
      to any interested players beginning at 5:00 p.m.

      Each Tuesday night, we will be running either Dungeons & Dragons or
      Star Wars to any interested players. Each session begins sometime
      after the GM arrives. 6-ish?

      Each Sunday afternoon we will be hosting a Manga CCG Open Play! Bring
      your Dragonball Z & GT, Duel Masters, Yu Gi Oh & other CCG's to play!

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      A few unannounced * In-Store Specials * Include:
      Mage Knight Dungeons Boosters! $3.00
      Mage Knight Dungeons 3D Trap Pack! $6.75
      Mage Knight Minions Boosters! $3.00
      Mage Knight Black Powder Rebel War Wagon! $22.00
      Mage Knight Rebellion Atlantean Ram! $21.00
      Mage Knight Rebellion Knights Immortal Charger! $23.00
      Mage Knight Rebellion Polar Ice Dragon! $25.00
      Mage Knight Rebellion Venomous Shadow Dragon! $24.00
      Mage Knight Uprising Boosters! $3.00
      Mage Knight Pyramid Boosters! $3.00

      These are specially priced with this email only! We have these set
      aside, please ask if you want to view them for purchasing!
      TITLE PRICE
      Marville TP $3.00
      Doom TP $4.00
      Spider-Man/Doctor Octopus: Negative Exposure TP $4.00
      Ultimate Elektra: Devil's Due TP $4.00
      Lucifer: A Dalliance With The Damned TP $4.00
      Captain America Volume 5: Homeland TP $5.00
      Fury TP $5.00
      Star Wars Empire Volume 2: Darklighter TP $5.00
      CSI: Demon House TP $6.00
      the Legion: Foundations TP $6.00
      Spider-Man: Return of the Goblin TP $6.00
      Batman: Death and Maidens TP $7.00
      Deadline TP $7.00
      Wolverine/Punisher TP $7.00
      Aliens: Labyrinth TP $8.00
      Magneto Rogue Nation TP $8.00
      Elektra Vol 2: Everything Old Is New Again TP $8.00
      Captain America: To Serve And Protect TP $9.00
      Daredevil Vol 2: Parts of A Hole TP $9.00
      Zero Hour: Crisis In Time TP $9.00
      Fantastic Four: Disassembled TP $10.00
      Avengers: Celestial Madonna TP $11.00
      Elektra Volume 1: Introspect TP $12.00
      Daredevil Legends Volume 2: Born Again TP $13.00
      Spider-Man Visionnairies: Todd McFarlane TP $15.00
      the Best of Wolverine Volume One HC $23.00
      Daredevil Yellow HC $23.00

      Watch This List For More Added Items!
      TITLE PRICE Batman Japanese Series 1 Harley Quinn Action Figure!
      $8.00
      Disney Magical Collection Jafar Action Figure! $2.00
      Disney Magical Collection Mickey Mouse Action Figure! $2.00
      Disney Magical Collection Minnie Mouse Action Figure! $2.00
      Disney Magical Collection Piglet Action Figure! $2.00
      Disney Magical Collection Snow White Action Figure! $2.00
      Dragonball Z Brother vs Brother Nail/Piccolo Action Figure! $2.00
      Dragonball Z Series 7 Great Saiyaman Action Figure! $2.00
      Jim Henson's Muppets Exclusive Super Hero Scooter Action Figure!
      $3.00
      Lord of the Rings Soldiers and Scenes Attack of Amon-Hen Action
      Figure! $2.00
      Lord of the Rings Soldiers and Scenes Elven Warriors of Helm's Deep
      Action Figure! $2.00
      McFarlane's Matrix Series Two Agent Smith Action Figure! $7.00
      McFarlane's Matrix Series Two Neo Action Figure! $7.00
      McFarlane's Matrix Series Two Trinity Action Figure! $7.00
      McFarlane's Nascar Series 1 Dale Earnhardt Jr Action Figure! $7.00
      McFarlane's Nascar Series 1 Jeff Gordon Action Figure! $3.00
      McFarlane's Nascar Series 1 Rusty Wallace Action Figure! $12.00
      McFarlane's Spawn Series 25 Classic Covers Hellspawn #2 Action
      Figure! $6.00
      McFarlane's Mosnter Series Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines T-3
      Action Figure! $22.00
      McFarlane's Twisted Land Of Oz the Wizard Action Figure! $8.00
      Playboy Millennium Playmates Die Cast Car! Carol and Darlene
      Bernaola! $2.00
      Star Wars 1982 Empire Strikes Back Collector's Cup! $2.00
      Toyfare Robotech New Generation Shadow Fighter Action Figure! $8.00

      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 19, 2005
        BUY 1 GET 2nd ONE FREE TRADE PAPERBACK SALE!

        The Sale Begins, Wednesday July 20th, and Ends, Tuesday July
        26th!
        Includes:

        Dark Horse Comics
        DC Comics
        Image Comics
        Marvel Comics
        And many other titles!

        * Suggested Retail Price & No Lay-Aways, Excludes All Sale Priced
        Items!

        Plan Early For:
        Check our online Group Calendar for the ENTIRE listings!

        http://www.legendsinteractive.com

        Comic Books Shipping WEDNESDAY July 27th!
        DC COMICS

        TEEN TITANS A KIDS GAME TP $9.95
        ASTRO CITY THE DARK AGE #2 (OF 16) $2.99
        BATMAN DARK DETECTIVE #6 (OF 6) $2.99
        CARTOON NETWORK BLOCK PARTY #11 $2.25
        CATWOMAN #45 $2.50
        CITY OF TOMORROW #4 (OF 6) (MR) $2.99
        DOOM PATROL #14 $2.50
        FLASH #224 $2.50
        HELLBLAZER #210 (MR) $2.75
        JLA CLASSIFIED #10 $2.99
        JLA CYBERFORCE $5.99
        KINETIC TP $9.99
        LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #8 $2.99
        LOSERS #26 (MR) $2.99
        NEIL GAIMANS NEVERWHERE #2 (OF 9) (MR) $2.99
        NIGHTWING YEAR ONE TP $14.99
        OMAC PROJECT #4 (OF 6) $2.50
        OTHERWORLD #5 (OF 12) (MR) $2.99
        OUTSIDERS #26 $2.50
        PROMETHEA BOOK 5 HC $24.99
        SILENT DRAGON #1 (OF 6) $2.99
        SUPERMAN BATMAN #21 $2.99
        TEEN TITANS A KIDS GAME TP $9.99
        TEEN TITANS GO #21 $2.25
        YEAR ONE BATMAN RAS AL GHUL #2 (OF 2) $5.99

        MARVEL

        AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #522 $2.50
        BLACK PANTHER #6 $2.99
        COMBAT ZONE TRUE TALES OF GIS IN IRAQ VOL 1 TP $19.99
        DAREDEVIL VS PUNISHER #2 (OF 6) $2.99
        ESSENTIAL SPIDER-MAN VOL 4 TP NEW PRINTING $16.99
        ESSENTIAL WOLVERINE VOL 1 TP NEW PRINTING $16.99
        EXILES VOL 10 AGE OF APOCALYPSE TP $12.99
        FANTASTIC FOUR #529 $2.99
        GIANT SIZE SPIDER-WOMAN #1 $4.99
        HERCULES #5 (OF 5) $2.99
        HOUSE OF M EXCALIBUR PRELUDE TP $11.99
        HULK DESTRUCTION #1 (OF 4)(MR) $2.99
        MACHINE TEEN #3 (OF 5) $2.99
        MARVEL HEROES FLIP MAGAZINE #2 $3.99
        MARVEL SELECT FLIP MAGAZINE #2 $3.99
        NEW X-MEN #16 $2.99
        NEW X-MEN HELLIONS #3 (OF 4) $2.99
        NIGHTCRAWLER #8 $2.99
        OFFICIAL HANDBOOK MARVEL UNIVERSE AVENGERS 2005 $3.99
        PULSE #10 $2.99
        PULSE HOUSE OF M SPECIAL ED #1 PI
        PUNISHER MAX VOL 1 IN THE BEGINNING TP (MR) (MR) $14.99
        RUNAWAYS #6 $2.99
        RUNAWAYS VOL 3 GOOD DIE YOUNG DIGEST TP $7.99
        SPELLBINDERS #5 (OF 6) $2.99
        SPIDER-MAN HUMAN TORCH IM WITH STUPID DIGEST TP $7.99
        ULTIMATE IRON MAN 3RD PRINTING #1 (OF 6) $2.99
        ULTIMATE X-MEN VOL 5 ULTIMATE WAR TP $10.99
        X-MEN #173 $2.50

        WIZARD

        WIZARD COMICS MAGAZINE JLA LEGION OF DOOM CVR #167 $5.99
        WIZARD COMICS MAGAZINE X-MEN 3 CVR #167 $5.99

        COMICS

        ANTIQUE BAKERY GN VOL 1 $12.95
        BAMBI & HER PINK GUN GN VOL 1 $12.95
        BEOWULF #3 $2.99
        COMPLETE BALLAD HALO JONES HC $29.95
        JUGHEAD #167 $2.25
        NOTENKI MEMOIRS SC $9.99
        TALES FROM RIVERDALE DIGEST #4 $2.39

        MAGAZINES

        COMIC SHOP NEWS #945 PI
        COMIC SHOP NEWS #945 PI

        RELATED MERCHANDISE

        PREVIEWS ADULT VOL XV #8 PI
        PREVIEWS VOL XV #8 PI
        PREVIEWS VOL XV CONSUMER ORDER FORM #8 PI

        Miscellaneous Product Arriving this Wednesday:

        100 BULLETS VOL 8 THE HARD WAY TP
        ACTOR NEW AVENGERS #1 MIKI SGN
        ACTOR NEW AVENGERS #2 MIKI SGN
        AUTHORITY HUMAN ON THE INSIDE SC
        BATMAN A DEATH IN THE FAMILY TP
        BATMAN HAUNTED KNIGHT TP
        BATMAN SCARECROW TALES TP
        BATMAN YEAR ONE DELUXE EDITION HC
        BPRD PLAGUE OF FROGS TP
        CAPTAIN AMERICA VOL 1 WINTER SOLDIER HC
        DARK KNIGHT STRIKES AGAIN TP
        DOCTOR SPECTRUM FULL SPECTRUM TP
        ESSENTIAL SPIDER-MAN VOL 2 TP
        ESSENTIAL SPIDER-MAN VOL 3 TP
        ESSENTIAL SPIDER-MAN VOL 5 TP
        ESSENTIAL TOMB OF DRACULA VOL 2 TP
        ESSENTIAL WOLVERINE VOL 2 TP
        FANTASTIC FOUR VISIONARIES TP
        FLASH THE SECRET OF BARRY ALLEN TP
        GAMBIT HOUSE OF CARDS TP
        GEORGE ROMEROS DAWN OF THE DEAD TP
        HULK LEGENDS VOL 1 HULK WOLVERINE 6 HOURS TP
        LAND OF THE BLINDFOLDED VOL 4
        MARVEL MASTERWORKS X-MEN VOL 5 NEW ED HC
        MUSASHI #9 VOL 3
        NEW X-MEN VOL 4 RIOT AT XAVIERS TP
        NEW X-MEN VOL 6 PLANET X TP
        STAR WARS CLONE WARS VOL 6 ON THE FIELDS OF BATTLE
        STRYKEFORCE TP
        SUPERMAN BATMAN VOL 1 PUBLIC ENEMIES TP
        TENJHO TENGE VOL 2
        THE PULSE VOL 2 SECRET WAR TP
        UNCANNY X-MEN NEW AGE VOL 2 CRUELEST CUT TP
        VENOM VS CARNAGE TP
        WOLVERINE CLASSIC VOL 1 TP
        X-FORCE SHATTERSTAR TP
        X-MEN BEGINNINGS TP
        X-MEN COMPLETE AGE OF APOCALYPSE EPIC BOOK 1 TP
        X-MEN ORIGIN OF GENERATION X TP
        X-MEN THE END BOOK 1 DREAMERS AND DEMONS TP
        X-MEN VISIONARIES JIM LEE TP

        http://www.legendsinteractive.com

        Legend's Tournaments!

        For Upcoming Legend's Tournaments:

        Click Here --> http://www.legendsinteractive.com

        News Tidbits!

        Our NEXT Magic the Gathering Tournament Is July 23rd!
        On July 23rd, we will be hosting a Kamigawa Block Only The Hunt
        Tournament beginning at 2:00 pm!
        The Prizes Will Be Equilvalent to The Number Of Participants!
        On July 30th, we will be hosting a Kamigawa Block Only Hot
        Potato Tournament beginning at 2:00 pm!

        Standard Rules Apply.

        Magic The Gathering Open Play Is Available Saturday & Sunday!
        As many of you already know, we're holding open magic the gathering
        play on Saturday & Sundays at this time. And for the time being, at
        5:00 pm on Tuesday nights too!

        Congratulations To The Following Magic Winners:
        1st Place Tie - Ricky (7/09/05)
        2nd Place - Jaren

[...]

        Captain America Volume 4: Cap Lives TP $3.00
        Captain Marvel Volume 1: Nothing to Lose $6.00
        Wonder Woman: Paradise Lost $8.00
        Peter Parker, Spider-Man Volume 5: Senseless Violence $8.00
        Supergirl TPB $8.00
        Wolverine TPB $8.00
        X-Men 2 Movie Adaptation TP $8.00
        the Best of Wolverine Volume One HC $10.00
        Captain Marvel Volume Three: Crazy As A Fox $10.00
        Captain Marvel Volume Four: Odyssey $10.00
        Daredevil Yellow HC $10.00
        G I Joe Volume Four: Alliances TP $10.00
        G I Joe Reloaded Volume One: In The Name of Patriotism TP $10.00
        Nuff Said TP $10.00
        Skidmarks TP $10.00
        Star Trek: Who Killed Captain Kirk TP $12.00
        Daredevil Volume One: Guardian Angel Tpb $13.00
        Birds of Prey: Sensei & Student TP $15.00
        Marvel Visionaries: Gil Kane $17.00
        Ultimate X-Men Volume 1 HC $18.00
        Captain America Volume 1: The New Deal HC $20.00
        Daredevil/Elektra: Love & War HC $21.00
        the Best of Spider-Man Volume 1 HC $21.00
        Fantastic Firsts TP $24.00
        Ultimate X-Men Volume 4 HC $24.00
        Wonder Woman Archives Volume 4 HC $31.00

        Watch This List For More Added Items!
        TITLE PRICE
        Conan Series One Belit Action Figure! $6.00
        Conan Series One Conan Action Figure! $6.00
        Conan Series One Conan of Cimmeria Action Figure! $6.00
        Conan Series One Fire Dragon Action Figure! $6.00
        Dragonball Z Brother vs Brother Goku Battle Damaged/Raditz Action
        Figure! $12.00
        Marvel Legends Series VI Punisher Action Figure! $3.00
        Marvel Legends Series VI Wolverine Action Figure! $3.00
        McFarlane's Matrix Series Two Agent Smith Action Figure! $3.00
        McFarlane's Matrix Series Two Neo Action Figure! $3.00
        McFarlane's Matrix Series Two Trinity Action Figure! $3.00
        McFarlane's Nascar Series 1 Rusty Wallace Action Figure! $4.00
        McFarlane's Mosnter Series Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines T-3
        Action Figure! $14.00
        McFarlane's Twisted Land Of Oz the Wizard Action Figure! $3.00
        Star Wars 1982 Empire Strikes Back Collector's Cup! $2.00
        Star Wars Unleashed Aayla Secura Action Figure! $15.00
        Star Wars Unleashed Bossk Action Figure! $15.00

        http://www.legendsinteractive.com