CHEAP COMICS CLEARENCE SALE

  • Neet-O-Rama
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      I have listed some unbelievable VINTAGE GOLDEN and SILVER comics and and
      Magazines (with more to come) most starting at 35-99 cents! That's right!
      40 thru 60 year old comics! Some ending today- but like I said more to
      come!!!!

      check us out on ebay at http://tinyurl.com/54ta remember to sort either
      "newly listed" or ending soon. Better yet, browse thru my ebay store!

      Lots of great WALLY WOOD MAD Magazines too. CHEAP!

      Thanks,
      Sasha
      QualityComicsAmerica
      Neet-O-Rama