Business Owner

  • petekinan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      I am a prospective business owner of a comic book store and am making
      an offer within the next 2 weeks for purchase. I am putting a business
      plan together and am looking for prospective customers to receive
      comics by mail either weekly or biweekly based on regular issue
      subscriptions as well as ordering special issues thru a catalog
      provided every month-everything would be ordered 3 months ahead of time
      (i.e.-the order in january is for things coming out in march or april).
      Customer would receive discounts off publisher's prices based on the
      amount of titles ordered per month. Anyone interested let me know.

      Pete
    • john bailey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        are you interested in buying anycomics