New member, searching for old comic

  • Henry Pijffers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      Hi people,

      I just signed on, as I was looking for an old
      comic I can't even remember the name off. I
      thought you guys might be able to help.

      The comic I'm looking for appeared in the Dutch
      magazine "Kuifje", about 20 years ago. I'm not
      sure if it appeared later, as I didn't get the
      Kuifje anymore. The comic itself was about some
      Nordic guy, in the age of the Vikings, who got
      himself into all sorts of trouble with the
      characters from Norse/Germanic mythology, like
      the serpent Nidhogg etc.

      Anyone remember this?

      regards,
      Henry