FS: Sailor Moon goodies from Japan - cel, pins, keychains/watch

  • Rena-Maigrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hi all! :)

      Well, the following "Sailor Moon" goodies didn't sell on EBAY, and I'd
      really like to give them a good home. Please let me know if you're
      interested in them...

      Note:
      All items are 100% copyrighted by their legal owners - absolutely no illegal
      fakes (bootlegs) here!
      All quantities are "1" unless otherwise noted
      Condition is "Excellent" unless otherwise noted
      Prices do not include shipping & handling costs

      Sailor Moon S - Tuxedo Mask Pin
      http://www.black-valentine.com/EBAY/SM-pin-TuxMask.jpg
      Asking Price: $8.00

      Sailor Moon SS - Star Keychain Watch
      http://www.black-valentine.com/EBAY/SMSS-keychn-starwatch.jpg
      Asking Price: $14.00

      Sailor Moon SS - Sailor Chibi Moon plushie keychain
      http://www.black-valentine.com/EBAY/SM-plshkychn-ChibiMoon.JPG
      Asking Price: $10.00

      Sailor Moon Stars - Sailor Saturn Pin
      http://www.black-valentine.com/EBAY/SMStars-pin-Saturn.jpg
      Asking Price: $14.00

      Sailor Moon Stars - Sailor Pluto Pin
      http://www.black-valentine.com/EBAY/SMStars-pin-Pluto.jpg
      Asking Price: $14.00

      Sailor Moon Stars - Starfighter Cel
      http://www.black-valentine.com/EBAY/SMStars-cel-Fighter.JPG
      http://www.black-valentine.com/EBAY/SMStars-cel-Fighter-sketch.JPG
      Key cel. Comes with matching background, and a matching douga (colored
      pencil sketch)
      Asking Price: $350.00

      TO ORDER:
      ---------
      Please email me PRIVATELY at: jlmondazzi@...

      When you contact me to order, you MUST send me the following information
      with your order:

      a. YOUR FULL LEGAL NAME (no nicknames, abbreviations or aliases can be
      accepted)

      b. YOUR FULL SHIPPING ADDRESS (street number, city, state/province,
      country, zip code)

      c. THE ITEMS YOU'RE ORDERING FROM THE LIST ABOVE

      d. THE SHIPPING & HANDLING METHOD YOU CHOOSE
      S&H is an additional cost to whatever you order.
      U.S. & Peurto Rican residents can choose from any of the following
      ways to have their package shipped to them: regular 1st class mail, priority
      mail, or express mail for domestic USA residents. Sorry, I can't do UPS or
      FedEx! If no S&H method is chosen, I will default to PRIORITY MAIL.
      International residents can choose from any of the following ways to
      have their package shipped to them: regular 1st class air mail, global
      priority mail, or global express mail. Sorry, I can't do UPS or FedEx! If no
      S&H method is chosen, I will default to REGULAR 1st CLASS AIR MAIL.

      e. SPECIAL SHIPPING SERVICES YOU WANT TO ADD
      If you are a U.S. or Puerto Rican resident, you can opt to buy
      insurance on your package. The cost is $1.10 for the first $50.00, and an
      additional $1.10 per each $50.00 after that.
      Sorry, but International Residents can not opt for Insurance on
      their packages unless they opt to ship via GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL (in which
      case, the insurance up to $100.00 is included).

      f. HOW YOU PLAN TO PAY FOR YOUR ORDER
      I accept money orders, western union money transfers, BIDPAY money
      orders, PAYPAL transfers, U.S. checks, or U.S. dollar cash.
      If you are paying via U.S. dollar cash, and can not send change,
      round UP to the nearest dollar. Never round down.
      Please be aware that those paying with U.S. checks have a 10
      business-day waiting period before their package is shipped to them to
      assure the check clears.

      Sales Terms
      -------------
      - Sales are on a first-come, first-serve basis. I can not hold items for
      anyone while they make up their mind. If you want something, just place the
      order for it. You don't need to email me to ask "is this in stock still?" If
      it isn't, I'll email you & let you know. If it is, you'll get an invoice
      from me.

      - All sales are final. No exchanges, no returns, and no refunds.

      - All payments are to be received within 10 days of the sale date (I'll send
      you an invoice with the due date and total amount owed once you order).

      - If you have questions, I'll do my best to get the answers for you in a
      timely fashion.

      - I deal under the "good faith" rule - meaning, I believe you will fulfill
      your end of the bargain once an order deal is finalized, and you can
      expect the same from me. On occasion, mistakes are made (especially given
      the volume of merchandise I move on a daily basis). In case of my error, I
      will do my best to fix the problem (usually, I'll either monetarily
      recompense you, or we can work out something). I ask only that
      buyers/traders do likewise for me. That keeps the selling business
      going smoothly, and avoids misunderstandings.

      - For a reference on my seller status, check out my EBAY feedback! User ID:
      "rena-maigrey". You'll see I have over 490+ feedbacks, and a reputation as a
      good seller.

      Thanks!

      - Jennifer