Frank Miller on 60 Minutes II

  • TonyDoug Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2005
      Last night I watched Dan Rather conduct a good
      interview with Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez about
      Sin City. They discussed the comics and they also
      discussed how Robert did the filming in front of a
      green screen and added all the background, etc. Frank
      seemed very happy with the end result and there
      *might* be a Sin City sequel.

      Very Cool.

      TonyDoug

      http://www.erasingclouds.com

      Check it out for movies, music, television and other pop culture nuggets.