Next Week's Shipping List, Our Marked Down Items & Much More!

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 7, 2005
      25% OFF MAGIC THE GATHERING & OTHER CCG'S!

      The sale Begins Wednesday, March 9th and ends Tuesday, March
      15th!
      Includes:

      Versus CCG's
      G I Joe CCG's
      Inuyashu Kijin CCG
      Yu Gi Oh
      All Other in-stock CCG's!

      * Suggested Retail Price & No Lay-Aways

      Plan Early For:
      Check our online Group Calendar for the ENTIRE listings!

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      Comic Books Shipping WEDNESDAY March 16th!

      DARK HORSE

      SAMURAI HEAVEN & EARTH #1 $2.99

      DC COMICS

      100 PERCENT TP (MR) $24.99
      ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #638 $2.50
      ANGELTOWN #5 (OF 5) (MR) $2.99
      BATMAN STRIKES #7 $2.25
      BIRDS OF PREY #80 $2.50
      CATWOMAN #41 $2.50
      EX MACHINA #9 (MR) $2.99
      HUMAN TARGET #20 (MR) $2.99
      JSA VOL 1 JUSTICE BE DONE TP $14.95
      LUCIFER #60 (MR) $2.50
      MANHUNTER #8 $2.50
      MISS BETTER LIVING THROUGH CRIME TP (MR) $19.99
      PLASTIC MAN #15 $2.99
      POWERPUFF GIRLS #60 $2.25
      QUESTION #5 (OF 6) $2.99
      SPACE GHOST #5 (OF 6) $2.99
      STARMAN VOL 10 SONS OF THE FATHER TP $14.99
      TEEN TITANS #22 $2.50
      WILD GIRL #5 (OF 6) $2.99

      IMAGE

      BATTLE OF THE PLANETS PRINCESS #5 (OF 6) $2.99
      FREEDOM FORCE #3 (OF 6) $2.95
      INVINCIBLE #21 $2.95
      NOBLE CAUSES #8 $3.50
      PVP #15 $2.95
      ULTRA #8 (OF 8) $2.95

      MARVEL

      BLACK PANTHER #1 LTD ED VARIANT $2.99
      BLACK PANTHER #2 $2.99
      CABLE DEADPOOL #13 $2.99
      CAPTAIN AMERICA #4 $2.99
      EXILES #61 $2.99
      FANTASTIC FOUR FOES #3 (OF 6) $2.99
      INCREDIBLE HULK #79 $2.99
      MARVEL KNIGHTS 4 #16 $2.99
      MARVEL MASTERWORKS FANTASTIC FOUR VOL 8 HC VAR DUST JACKET $54.99
      MARVEL MASTERWORKS FANTASTIC FOUR VOL 8 NEW ED HC $49.99
      NEW AVENGERS #4 $2.25
      NEW AVENGERS #4 CHEUNG VARIANT $2.25
      ORIGIN TP $14.99
      SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED #8 $2.99
      STORMBREAKER SAGA OF BETA RAY BILL #3 (OF 6) $2.99
      ULTIMATE GALACTUS VOL 1 NIGHTMARE TP $12.99
      ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #74 $2.25
      ULTIMATE X-MEN #57 $2.25
      ULTIMATES 2 #4 $2.99
      UNCANNY X-MEN #457 $2.25
      WOLVERINE #26 $2.25
      WOLVERINE SILVESTRI VARIANT CVR #26 $2.25
      X-MEN AGE OF APOCALYPSE #3 (OF 6) $2.99
      YOUNG AVENGERS #1 DIRECTORS CUT (PP #658) $3.99
      YOUNG AVENGERS #2 $2.99

      WIZARD

      TOYFARE GALACTUS CVR #93 $4.99
      TOYFARE NEW STAR WARS TOYS CVR #93 $4.99
      TOYFARE SIN CITY TOYS CVR #93 $4.99

      COMICS

      AFTERMATH BLADE OF KUMORI #4 $2.95
      ASPEN SEASONS SPRING 2005 #1 $2.99
      BETTY & VERONICA #207 $2.19
      BETTY & VERONICA DIGEST #155 $2.39
      D3 SHADES OF BLUE VOL 1 TP $10.95
      DONALD DUCK AND FRIENDS #326 $2.95
      DR RADIUM VOL 3 TP $11.95
      FATHOM #0 $2.50
      GI JOE MASTER & APPRENTICE VOL II BRASE CVR B #2 $2.95
      GI JOE MASTER & APPRENTICE VOL II UDON CVR A #2 $2.95
      HOPELESS SAVAGES B-SIDES ALL FLASHBACK SP ONE SHOT $2.99
      JOHNNY THE HOMICIDAL MANIAC #2 $2.95
      JOHNNY THE HOMICIDAL MANIAC #5 $2.95
      JOHNNY THE HOMICIDAL MANIAC #7 $2.95
      JUGHEADS DOUBLE DIGEST #111 $3.59
      LOVE & ROCKETS VOL 2 #13 (MR) $4.50
      MASCA VOL 1 GN (MR) $9.99
      MICKEY MOUSE AND FRIENDS #275 $2.95
      NEXT EXIT #3 $2.95
      OWLY VOL 2 JUST A LITTLE BLUE TP $10.00
      SABRINA VOL 2 #65 $2.19
      SIMPSONS COMICS #104 (NOTE PRICE) $2.99
      STRANGERS IN PARADISE VOL 1 COLL MINI SERIES TP $8.95
      TRUCKER FAGS IN DENIAL (MR) $3.95
      UDON DARKSTALKERS ALVIN LEE CVR A #4 $2.95
      UDON DARKSTALKERS JOE VRIENS CVR B #4 $2.95
      WORLD OF NARUE BOOK 4 GN $9.99

      MAGAZINES

      BACK ISSUE #9 $5.95
      COMIC SHOP NEWS #926 PI
      COMIC SHOP NEWS #926 PI

      RELATED MERCHANDISE

      2005 SOULFIRE POSTER FEATURING GRACE #2 $7.99
      MODERN MASTERS VOL 3 BRUCE TIMM SC $14.95

      Miscellaneous Items Arriving This Wednesday Include:

      BATMAN MINI STATUE BY JIM LEE
      DC HEROCLIX LEGACY BOOSTER PACK
      DEVLIN WAUGH RED TIDE TP
      ESSENTIAL DOCTOR STRANGE VOL 2 TP
      FANTASTIC FOUR VISIONARIES JOHN BYRNE VOL 4 TP
      FRANK MILLER SIN CITY VOL 2 DAME TO KILL FOR
      GAMBIT HOUSE OF CARDS TP
      JSA VOL 7 PRINCE OF DARKNESS TP
      MCFARLANES DRAGONS SER 1 DLX BOX SET
      MCFARLANES DRAGONS SER AF ASST
      MONSTER COLLECTION VOL 1
      NON SPORTS 2005 PROMO CARD ENCYCLOPEDIA & PRICE GUIDE
      SLEEPER VOL 3 A CROOKED LINE TP
      SUPERMAN BATMAN VOL 1 PUBLIC ENEMIES TP
      ULTIMATES VOL 1 TP

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      Legend's Tournaments!

      For Upcoming Legend's Tournaments:

      Click Here --> http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      News Tidbits!

      Our NEXT Magic the Gathering Tournament Is March 12th!
      On March 12th, we will be hosting a 8th Edition Only Tournament
      beginning at 2:00 pm!
      The Prizes Will Be Equilvalent to The Number Of Participants!
      On March 19th, we will be hosting a Type II the Hunt Group
      Tournament beginning at 2:00 pm!

      Standard Rules Apply.

      Magic The Gathering Open Play Is Available Saturday & Sunday!
      As many of you already know, we're holding open magic the gathering
      play on Saturday & Sundays at this time. And for the time being, at
      5:00 pm on Tuesday nights too!

      Congratulations To The Following Magic Winners:
      1st Place - Ben (3/05/05)
      2nd Place - Jarad

      Each Monday night, we will be hosting an Open Dragonball Z CCG play
      to any interested players beginning at 5:00 p.m.

      Each Tuesday night, we will be running either Dungeons & Dragons or
      Star Wars to any interested players. Each session begins sometime
      after the GM arrives. 6-ish?

      Each Sunday afternoon we will be hosting a Manga CCG Open Play! Bring
      your Dragonball Z & GT, Duel Masters, Yu Gi Oh & other CCG's to play!

      http://www.legendsinteractive.com

      A few unannounced * In-Store Specials * Include:
      Mage Knight Dungeons Boosters! $3.00
      Mage Knight Dungeons 3D Trap Pack! $6.75
      Mage Knight Minions Boosters! $3.00
      Mage Knight Black Powder Rebel War Wagon! $22.00
      Mage Knight Rebellion Atlantean Ram! $21.00
      Mage Knight Rebellion Knights Immortal Charger! $23.00
      Mage Knight Rebellion Polar Ice Dragon! $25.00
      Mage Knight Rebellion Venomous Shadow Dragon! $24.00
      Mage Knight Uprising Boosters! $3.00
      Mage Knight Pyramid Boosters! $3.00

      These are specially priced with this email only! We have these set
      aside, please ask if you want to view them for purchasing!
      TITLE PRICE
      CSI: Serial TP $4.00
      Elektra: The Scorpio Key TP $4.00
      Captain Marvel: First Contact TP $4.00
      Batman Beyond TP $5.00
      Batman: Nine Lives TP $5.00
      Daredevil: Love's Labor Lost TP $5.00
      Batman: Gothic TP $6.00
      Daredevil by Kevin Smith TP $6.00
      Fury TP $6.00
      Thor Visionaries: Mike Deodato Jr TP $6.00
      Batman: As The Crow Flies TP $6.00
      Daredevil: Marked For Death TP $7.00
      Gotham Central Vol 1: In The Line Of Duty TP $7.00
      Curse of Spawn Book Four: Lost Values TP $7.00
      Blaze of Glory TP $8.00
      Spider-Man: The Officical Comic Book Adaptation TP $8.00
      Ultimate Spider-Man VOl 7: Irresponsible TP $8.00
      Ultimate Spider-Man VOl 8: Cats & Kings TP $8.00
      Fables Vol 4: March of the Wooden Soldiers TP $9.00
      Green Arrow VOl 4: The Archer's Quest TP $10.00
      Spider-Man Blue TP $10.00
      Wonder Woman VOl 1: Gods and Mortals TP $15.00
      Daredevil Vol 2 HC $21.00
      Batman Illustrated by Neal Adams Vol 2 HC $38.00

      Watch This List For More Added Items!
      Buffy the Vampire Slayer the Master Action Figure! $6.00
      Jim Henson's Muppets Exclusive Vacation Pepe Action Figure! $4.00
      Jim Henson's Muppets Series 5 the Great Gonzo Action Figure! $4.00
      Jim Henson's Muppets Series 5 Muppet Newsman Action Figure! $4.00
      Matrix Real World Trinity Action Figure! $3.00
      McFarlane's Spawn Series 23 Mutations Al Simmons Action Figure! $9.00
      McFarlane's Spawn Series 23 Mutations Kin Action Figure! $9.00
      McFarlane's Spawn Series 23 Mutations Malebolgia Action Figure!
      $11.00
      McFarlane's Spawn Ultra Action Figures Angela! $10.00
      Playboy Millennium Playmates Die Cast Car! Carol and Darlene
      Bernaola! $2.00
      Simpsons Interactive Environment KBBL! $8.00
      Star Wars 1982 Empire Strikes Back Collector's Cup! $2.00
      Star Wars Attack of the Clones Jango Fett with Electronic Jetpack &
      Snap On Armor Action Figure! $11.00
      Star Wars Attack of the Clones Mace Windu with Blast Apart Battle
      Droid Action Figure! $11.00

      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 19, 2005
        BUY 1 GET 2nd ONE FREE TRADE PAPERBACK SALE!

        The Sale Begins, Wednesday July 20th, and Ends, Tuesday July
        26th!
        Includes:

        Dark Horse Comics
        DC Comics
        Image Comics
        Marvel Comics
        And many other titles!

        * Suggested Retail Price & No Lay-Aways, Excludes All Sale Priced
        Items!

        Plan Early For:
        Check our online Group Calendar for the ENTIRE listings!

        http://www.legendsinteractive.com

        Comic Books Shipping WEDNESDAY July 27th!
        DC COMICS

        TEEN TITANS A KIDS GAME TP $9.95
        ASTRO CITY THE DARK AGE #2 (OF 16) $2.99
        BATMAN DARK DETECTIVE #6 (OF 6) $2.99
        CARTOON NETWORK BLOCK PARTY #11 $2.25
        CATWOMAN #45 $2.50
        CITY OF TOMORROW #4 (OF 6) (MR) $2.99
        DOOM PATROL #14 $2.50
        FLASH #224 $2.50
        HELLBLAZER #210 (MR) $2.75
        JLA CLASSIFIED #10 $2.99
        JLA CYBERFORCE $5.99
        KINETIC TP $9.99
        LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #8 $2.99
        LOSERS #26 (MR) $2.99
        NEIL GAIMANS NEVERWHERE #2 (OF 9) (MR) $2.99
        NIGHTWING YEAR ONE TP $14.99
        OMAC PROJECT #4 (OF 6) $2.50
        OTHERWORLD #5 (OF 12) (MR) $2.99
        OUTSIDERS #26 $2.50
        PROMETHEA BOOK 5 HC $24.99
        SILENT DRAGON #1 (OF 6) $2.99
        SUPERMAN BATMAN #21 $2.99
        TEEN TITANS A KIDS GAME TP $9.99
        TEEN TITANS GO #21 $2.25
        YEAR ONE BATMAN RAS AL GHUL #2 (OF 2) $5.99

        MARVEL

        AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #522 $2.50
        BLACK PANTHER #6 $2.99
        COMBAT ZONE TRUE TALES OF GIS IN IRAQ VOL 1 TP $19.99
        DAREDEVIL VS PUNISHER #2 (OF 6) $2.99
        ESSENTIAL SPIDER-MAN VOL 4 TP NEW PRINTING $16.99
        ESSENTIAL WOLVERINE VOL 1 TP NEW PRINTING $16.99
        EXILES VOL 10 AGE OF APOCALYPSE TP $12.99
        FANTASTIC FOUR #529 $2.99
        GIANT SIZE SPIDER-WOMAN #1 $4.99
        HERCULES #5 (OF 5) $2.99
        HOUSE OF M EXCALIBUR PRELUDE TP $11.99
        HULK DESTRUCTION #1 (OF 4)(MR) $2.99
        MACHINE TEEN #3 (OF 5) $2.99
        MARVEL HEROES FLIP MAGAZINE #2 $3.99
        MARVEL SELECT FLIP MAGAZINE #2 $3.99
        NEW X-MEN #16 $2.99
        NEW X-MEN HELLIONS #3 (OF 4) $2.99
        NIGHTCRAWLER #8 $2.99
        OFFICIAL HANDBOOK MARVEL UNIVERSE AVENGERS 2005 $3.99
        PULSE #10 $2.99
        PULSE HOUSE OF M SPECIAL ED #1 PI
        PUNISHER MAX VOL 1 IN THE BEGINNING TP (MR) (MR) $14.99
        RUNAWAYS #6 $2.99
        RUNAWAYS VOL 3 GOOD DIE YOUNG DIGEST TP $7.99
        SPELLBINDERS #5 (OF 6) $2.99
        SPIDER-MAN HUMAN TORCH IM WITH STUPID DIGEST TP $7.99
        ULTIMATE IRON MAN 3RD PRINTING #1 (OF 6) $2.99
        ULTIMATE X-MEN VOL 5 ULTIMATE WAR TP $10.99
        X-MEN #173 $2.50

        WIZARD

        WIZARD COMICS MAGAZINE JLA LEGION OF DOOM CVR #167 $5.99
        WIZARD COMICS MAGAZINE X-MEN 3 CVR #167 $5.99

        COMICS

        ANTIQUE BAKERY GN VOL 1 $12.95
        BAMBI & HER PINK GUN GN VOL 1 $12.95
        BEOWULF #3 $2.99
        COMPLETE BALLAD HALO JONES HC $29.95
        JUGHEAD #167 $2.25
        NOTENKI MEMOIRS SC $9.99
        TALES FROM RIVERDALE DIGEST #4 $2.39

        MAGAZINES

        COMIC SHOP NEWS #945 PI
        COMIC SHOP NEWS #945 PI

        RELATED MERCHANDISE

        PREVIEWS ADULT VOL XV #8 PI
        PREVIEWS VOL XV #8 PI
        PREVIEWS VOL XV CONSUMER ORDER FORM #8 PI

        Miscellaneous Product Arriving this Wednesday:

        100 BULLETS VOL 8 THE HARD WAY TP
        ACTOR NEW AVENGERS #1 MIKI SGN
        ACTOR NEW AVENGERS #2 MIKI SGN
        AUTHORITY HUMAN ON THE INSIDE SC
        BATMAN A DEATH IN THE FAMILY TP
        BATMAN HAUNTED KNIGHT TP
        BATMAN SCARECROW TALES TP
        BATMAN YEAR ONE DELUXE EDITION HC
        BPRD PLAGUE OF FROGS TP
        CAPTAIN AMERICA VOL 1 WINTER SOLDIER HC
        DARK KNIGHT STRIKES AGAIN TP
        DOCTOR SPECTRUM FULL SPECTRUM TP
        ESSENTIAL SPIDER-MAN VOL 2 TP
        ESSENTIAL SPIDER-MAN VOL 3 TP
        ESSENTIAL SPIDER-MAN VOL 5 TP
        ESSENTIAL TOMB OF DRACULA VOL 2 TP
        ESSENTIAL WOLVERINE VOL 2 TP
        FANTASTIC FOUR VISIONARIES TP
        FLASH THE SECRET OF BARRY ALLEN TP
        GAMBIT HOUSE OF CARDS TP
        GEORGE ROMEROS DAWN OF THE DEAD TP
        HULK LEGENDS VOL 1 HULK WOLVERINE 6 HOURS TP
        LAND OF THE BLINDFOLDED VOL 4
        MARVEL MASTERWORKS X-MEN VOL 5 NEW ED HC
        MUSASHI #9 VOL 3
        NEW X-MEN VOL 4 RIOT AT XAVIERS TP
        NEW X-MEN VOL 6 PLANET X TP
        STAR WARS CLONE WARS VOL 6 ON THE FIELDS OF BATTLE
        STRYKEFORCE TP
        SUPERMAN BATMAN VOL 1 PUBLIC ENEMIES TP
        TENJHO TENGE VOL 2
        THE PULSE VOL 2 SECRET WAR TP
        UNCANNY X-MEN NEW AGE VOL 2 CRUELEST CUT TP
        VENOM VS CARNAGE TP
        WOLVERINE CLASSIC VOL 1 TP
        X-FORCE SHATTERSTAR TP
        X-MEN BEGINNINGS TP
        X-MEN COMPLETE AGE OF APOCALYPSE EPIC BOOK 1 TP
        X-MEN ORIGIN OF GENERATION X TP
        X-MEN THE END BOOK 1 DREAMERS AND DEMONS TP
        X-MEN VISIONARIES JIM LEE TP

        http://www.legendsinteractive.com

        Legend's Tournaments!

        For Upcoming Legend's Tournaments:

        Click Here --> http://www.legendsinteractive.com

        News Tidbits!

        Our NEXT Magic the Gathering Tournament Is July 23rd!
        On July 23rd, we will be hosting a Kamigawa Block Only The Hunt
        Tournament beginning at 2:00 pm!
        The Prizes Will Be Equilvalent to The Number Of Participants!
        On July 30th, we will be hosting a Kamigawa Block Only Hot
        Potato Tournament beginning at 2:00 pm!

        Standard Rules Apply.

        Magic The Gathering Open Play Is Available Saturday & Sunday!
        As many of you already know, we're holding open magic the gathering
        play on Saturday & Sundays at this time. And for the time being, at
        5:00 pm on Tuesday nights too!

        Congratulations To The Following Magic Winners:
        1st Place Tie - Ricky (7/09/05)
        2nd Place - Jaren

[...]

        Captain America Volume 4: Cap Lives TP $3.00
        Captain Marvel Volume 1: Nothing to Lose $6.00
        Wonder Woman: Paradise Lost $8.00
        Peter Parker, Spider-Man Volume 5: Senseless Violence $8.00
        Supergirl TPB $8.00
        Wolverine TPB $8.00
        X-Men 2 Movie Adaptation TP $8.00
        the Best of Wolverine Volume One HC $10.00
        Captain Marvel Volume Three: Crazy As A Fox $10.00
        Captain Marvel Volume Four: Odyssey $10.00
        Daredevil Yellow HC $10.00
        G I Joe Volume Four: Alliances TP $10.00
        G I Joe Reloaded Volume One: In The Name of Patriotism TP $10.00
        Nuff Said TP $10.00
        Skidmarks TP $10.00
        Star Trek: Who Killed Captain Kirk TP $12.00
        Daredevil Volume One: Guardian Angel Tpb $13.00
        Birds of Prey: Sensei & Student TP $15.00
        Marvel Visionaries: Gil Kane $17.00
        Ultimate X-Men Volume 1 HC $18.00
        Captain America Volume 1: The New Deal HC $20.00
        Daredevil/Elektra: Love & War HC $21.00
        the Best of Spider-Man Volume 1 HC $21.00
        Fantastic Firsts TP $24.00
        Ultimate X-Men Volume 4 HC $24.00
        Wonder Woman Archives Volume 4 HC $31.00

        Watch This List For More Added Items!
        TITLE PRICE
        Conan Series One Belit Action Figure! $6.00
        Conan Series One Conan Action Figure! $6.00
        Conan Series One Conan of Cimmeria Action Figure! $6.00
        Conan Series One Fire Dragon Action Figure! $6.00
        Dragonball Z Brother vs Brother Goku Battle Damaged/Raditz Action
        Figure! $12.00
        Marvel Legends Series VI Punisher Action Figure! $3.00
        Marvel Legends Series VI Wolverine Action Figure! $3.00
        McFarlane's Matrix Series Two Agent Smith Action Figure! $3.00
        McFarlane's Matrix Series Two Neo Action Figure! $3.00
        McFarlane's Matrix Series Two Trinity Action Figure! $3.00
        McFarlane's Nascar Series 1 Rusty Wallace Action Figure! $4.00
        McFarlane's Mosnter Series Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines T-3
        Action Figure! $14.00
        McFarlane's Twisted Land Of Oz the Wizard Action Figure! $3.00
        Star Wars 1982 Empire Strikes Back Collector's Cup! $2.00
        Star Wars Unleashed Aayla Secura Action Figure! $15.00
        Star Wars Unleashed Bossk Action Figure! $15.00

        http://www.legendsinteractive.com