Comics for sell on Ebay...

  • pyewacket1955
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      One more huge Daredevil listing to add:

      DAREDEVIL #209 - 280 VF++ to NM/Mint LOT 1984 to 1990!
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6515705509
    • pyewacket1955
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
        Hi guys,

        This is what I have listed right now, more will be going up later today.

        Thanks for looking!

        UNCLE SCROOGE #219 Don Rosa debut Duck art, NM/Mint!
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522552272

        UNCLE SCROOGE #285 thru 296 Don Rosa NM/Mint!
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522557918

        FINAL NIGHT - GREEN LANTERN REBIRTH TIE-IN, 22 COMICS IN ALL NM/MT!
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522563733
      • pyewacket1955
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2005
          Hi!

          I just wanted to let you know that I've got up more Daredevils,
          Amazings and Spiderman issues. I'll be putting more stuff up later
          tonight and tomorrow. You can see them here:

          http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscaperfan

          As always, thanks for looking!
        • pyewacket1955
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
            I just posted a bunch of early Bronze age stuff over at EBay, lots of
            early Detective Comcis and more. If you'd like to take a look just
            follow this link:

            http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-
            Dreams_Comics_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

            As always, thanks for looking.