Lots of comics... what do you need?

  • BooBerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2005
      Over the past couple of days I've had a little help around here.
      With that help, I'm building out a eBay "Store" for Al Rio Art.

      Not only will I be selling the great art of Al Rio but I have comics, CDs,
      collectible trading cards, prints and all kinds of stuff.
      It's worth checking out *and bookmarking*. I'm adding a ton of stuff over
      the next few days.
      Here's the link:

      http://stores.ebay.com/AL-RIO-ART

      Any requests?

      Terry

      -- -- -- -- -- --
      AL RIO Art
      http://alrioart.com/

      PS - for all of your Original Comic Art auctions, I always recommend the Comic Art
      Community.
      NO COST Comic Art Auctions
      http://comicartcommunity.com/
    • Tricia
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2005
        I used to collect a Marvel series called Exiles, and am wondering if anyone knows where I can track down issue 36.

        http://mail.yahoo.com