Re: [comic_books] Comic book Collector

  • Dean Mullins
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
      Dear collector have have some comic collecting
      software from Raven labs that is not to high I think I
      paid $14.00 with shipping and handling...and it has
      everything that you need you can even set it up to
      sale comics on ebay also with this software.
      So you might want to check this out I hope it helps

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com
    • kev
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
        i just went ahead and bought the software that i tried on the net
        it ended up being about 35 after a discount for dowloading the trial
        version first. the price is kinda high i think but the program is
        pretty cool if any of you are interested in a program the one i
        bought is from thie website http://www.collectorz.com/comic/ you
        can dowload the trial version and load 100 comics for free. thanks
        for the help.
        Monizk

        --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, Dean Mullins <soulbind@y...>