Christmas special on ebay

  • flanary2099
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
      I have listed 20 lots of comics on ebay.

      These are mixed lots of 175 comics, and adding more as I go through
      my collection.

      Starting price for a lot of comics is $15 and shipping is $9.

      These would make great gifts to the comic lover in your family, or
      add to your own collection. Buy multiple lot and combine shipping.

      Ebay ID: starfleetaw

      Hope you will come by and take a look.

      Craig
    • Craig Flanary
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        Auction updated now to 190 issues a lot.

        Craig

        http://mail.yahoo.com