More Auctions on Overstock.com and eBay...

  • Terri
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      I'm glad to see that Overstock.com auctions are taking off. I like
      eBay but they need some competition. We have a few art items listed
      on both sites right now. We sell a lot of art reproductions of
      comics and other things, but the artist (Michael Miles) seems to
      favor Batman and Vampirella the most. His next favorites would be
      Purgatori and Lady Death. Our seller ID is teripop on both eBay and
      Overstock.com. I also posted samples of Michael's work in the
      pictures section of this group, so please have a look if you have an
      interest in art. The comic cover reproductions are so colorful that
      they liven up any decor. He even has a huge Vampirella oil painting
      that is 4 feet tall. I posted a picture of it here also.

      Have a great day everybody.

      Terri