Auctions on Batman vs. Predator at Overstock.com

  • Timothy Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      Hi,

      I have tons and tons of comics going up on auction at Overstock.com,
      Overstock.com's auctions are a new addition to the site (if you don't
      know, Overstock.com is very similar to Amazon.com in every way
      only...well newer...and their Auction site is actually less than a
      month old), anyway, I will be putting up new stuff daily, but
      presently I have the following:

      Alien Nation (14 items -- split into 5 auctions by sub-titles; "The
      Spartans", "A Breed Apart", "The Firstcomers", "Ape Nation" & "The
      Missing Episode")

      Aquaman (35 items)

      Azrael (20 items)

      Batman Movie comics (from all four of the '90's BATMAN movies)

      Batman vs Predator (First three encounters)

      More will be going up over the next several days and weeks, and I'll
      post an update at the end of each auction day. If you are looking for
      something specific, let me know and I'll let you know if I have it in
      the boxes of books I plan on putting up (note: most of the items are
      from DC (tons of Batman and Justice League) or Dark Horse comics (the
      Mask, Barb Wire, Dark Horse Comics Presents) and I do have some stuff
      from Marvel (a few Ghost Riders, X-Men, X-force).

      I guess that's about it for now, I'll try to keep you guys up to date
      on what is going up.

      Timothy Jones

      PS: I almost forgot to give you the link and my addy:

      http://auctions.overstock.com

      or www.overstock.com then from the main page click on the Auctions
      link.

      and my ID is timjnz