Re: [comic_books] Thanks!

  • jer2329@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2002
      > I have found some of those Rawhide Kid comics one of you posted, but
      > this one I was referring to was from the old tv show!!

      In near mint condition, those are worth anywhere from about $135.00 to
      270.00 (according to last years Overstreet).

      > The Last boy on Earth's are in what looks to me to be in good
      > shape--
      > no markes, tears, and the cover looks like it came right of the
      > rack. Of course, they are all from Vol. 2.

      In the case of Kamandi, "vol. 2" means the second year of the series.

      Tell you what, Jet. I'll double my offer and give you $10.00 for the
      whole collection. : ^ O

      Dave
    • jet_phoenix
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2002
        Thank you all for your replies! They are indeed very helpful. I
        will certainly spend time looking at the website. =)

        I knew that my husband's earily artistic years would devalue the
        comics, but what can you do? LOL He was only 5 or 6, and most never
        knew that comics would be so valuable later.

        I have found some of those Rawhide Kid comics one of you posted, but
        this one I was refering to was from the old tv show!! Can you
        believe that?

        The Last boy on Earth's are in what looks to me to be in good shape--
        no markes, tears, and the cover looks like it came right of the
        rack. Of course, they are all from Vol. 2.

        I am currently cataloging a bunch of 'sad sacks'--under about three
        different names...LOL

        JET