Movers & Shakers 2.5

  • borderlinecomics
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2004
      http://www.borderlinemagazine.co.uk/blog/

      The new column is online now.
    • borderlinecomics
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2004
        http://www.borderlinemagazine.co.uk/blog/

        "I'm touchy. It's a well-known fact about me. I'm a reactionary, I
        have kneejerk reactions and in the last few weeks it has been
        suggested by a couple of people that my sole intention of
        resurrecting Movers & Shakers was so that I could (almost)
        legitimately have a go at the people in the industry that I either
        don't like or might have a problem with.

        Why not?"

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 27, 2004
          - The Dandy! The Beano! "a flexible rubber tongue"

          - "I feel as though I've had a large chunk of my life and my wallet
          removed under false pretences."

          - Justine Shaw goes Girly!

          - Is your girlfriend a telephone sex girl?

          - Postman Pat's new Temptation.

          Movers & Shakers 2.7 - much more than just comics talk!

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
            http://www.borderlinemagazine.co.uk/blog/

            - It's a Miracle, Man!

            "Miracleman is a part of comics history, nothing can take that away
            from it. But like Fawlty Towers, which bowed out at the absolute peak
            of its powers, Miracleman should have done the same, or at worst it
            should have stayed dead and buried after Eclipse."

            - Captain B@$t@rd!

            "After more than a year of silence, I met up with Peet again at
            Caption 2004 and we touched briefly on the subject of the Captain.
            Today I received a new batch of sketches from Peet and it looks like
            we're moving forward again…"

            - Burning Bushes!

            "I expect it's because the USA is becoming more right wing in its
            attitudes towards anything `adult' – yes, more right wing and
            retailers are frightened to stock stuff that could have some redneck
            Bush-Leaguer cop decide that adult comics should be burned!"

            - Dandy Dan's Redesign

            "Desperate Dan hasn't used a gun in about 40 years anyway!"

            http://www.borderlinemagazine.co.uk/blog/