Re: [comic_books] HI I'm new here!

  • Tricia
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7 8:53 PM
      I'm a female comicbook reader, Chelle. I don't read any of the titles you mentioned though...

      >Chelle Fire <deadgirl_suicide@...> wrote:
      >My name is Chelle Fire, I am a character Model. Not sure if >there are many girls here, but I hope so! I love Comic books >and Horror movies. I collect a bunch of different ones, like >Lenore, Nightmares & Fairytales, Courtney Crumb, DogWitch, Lady >death, Dawn, Bear, Just to name a few.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Charley Kellum
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8 6:20 AM
        Do you collect Vampirella, Creepy, Psycho, or Eerie?
        I have some I'm trying to sell. I have some other
        horror stuff if ur interested.
        Charley

        --- Chelle Fire <deadgirl_suicide@...> wrote:

        > My name is Chelle Fire, I am a character Model. Not
        > sure if there
        > are many girls here, but I hope so! I love Comic
        > books and Horror
        > movies. I collect a bunch of different ones, like
        > Lenore, Nightmares
        > & Fairytales, Courtney Crumb, DogWitch, Lady death,
        > Dawn, Bear, Just
        > to name a few.
        >
        > My hubby is also into comic books, actually a comic
        > book convention
        > is where we met ;)
        >
        > In 1999 I toured with James O'Barr as "Lily Corby"
        > aka: "Deadgirl"
        > He has drawn me as my character (a female Crow)
        > amongst other
        > artists who have also used me as inspiration. You
        > can find their
        > works of art in my website's "Artist's Works"
        > section.
        > www.chellefire.net
        >
        > I've done photoshoots as Dog Witch which are posted
        > on the
        > www.dogwitch.com site. I went to the Horrorfind
        > weekend here in MD
        > as Baby From House of 1000 corpses and met Bill,
        > Erwin and Sid. I
        > have pics if anyone is interested.
        >
        > I have a yahoo group too incase anyone wants to see.
        >
        > ChelleFire

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Joe Shaw
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8 7:17 AM
          I'm not a girl but Lenore and Nightmares & Fairytales are a couple of my favorite comics :)