FOR SALE Vintage STARTEK by Mego, TONKA, and TEXACO

  • lt20004me
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      FOR SALE Vintage STARTEK by Mego, TONKA, and TEXACO

      I have the following vintage toys from the 1960' and 70's for sale:

      * Vintage Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Action Playset + 8"Action
      Figures - $200

      * Vintage 1960's Tonka Truck Cab, Flat Bed Trailer, +Bulldozer
      Tractor - $40

      * 1960's Texaco Oil Tanker Truck by Republic Tool Co. - $40.00

      Please go to the following link to see pictures and details of each:
      http://www.kinkyshop.com/toys.html

      I'm in the California Bay Area (Mountain View) but can ship anywhere
      for exact shipping.

      Thanks,
      Lee