Re: [comic_books] Gauntlet Comics _ U.N. Force

  • Craig Flanary
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2004
      Haven't found them yet. But I found a listing for the
      title in the Standard Catalog of Comics. There are
      only 5 issues.

      Craig
      --- Juan Wise <juanwise@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Craig,
      >
      > If you can find them would you let me know (if you
      > want to sell them) how
      > much you want for them and their condition please?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Juan

      > ***"They call me Mister Tibbs!!" ****

      > >From: Craig Flanary <flanary2099@...>
      > >To: comic_books@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: Re: [comic_books] Gauntlet Comics _ U.N.
      > Force
      > >Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 22:16:14 -0700 (PDT)
      > >
      > >I know I have some Gauntlet Comics, including the
      > U.N.
      > >Forces. It will take a couple of days to find the
      > >issues, I will look.
      > >
      > >Craig
      > >
      > >--- Juan Wise <juanwise@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > I am trying to find out if Gauntlet Comics
      > (caliber
      > > > press) ever released
      > > > U.N. Force issues other than #1, and if so where
      > can
      > > > I get them. I cant find
      > > > any listings on most of the main comic sites.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > > Juan

      > > > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
      > > > Download today - it's FREE!

      > >New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!
      > >http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      > Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help
      > and more in the Back to
      > School Guide!
      > http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Juan Wise
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2004
        It seemed like it would actually be a good series, better than the Tek (or
        TeQ) series that was released at the same time. I actually have a signed #1
        issue of that one, but The artist din't sign my U.N. Force :(

        Any how, any information will be greatly appreciated.

        Juan