Cheap Comic Auctions on eBay-collectible!

  • dellovestracey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hello True Believers:
      I am downsizing my beloved comic collection on eBay. I have Marvel,
      DC, manga, WildStorm and more. I'd like it if true fans won some of
      my auctions, especially because they are so cheap! My seller id is
      delrayjackson all of my comic related auctions at:

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=delrayjackson

      Thanks and I love the group!

      DrJ