Hi Everyone...

  • Ken Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hi Everyone,
      I just discovered this group on Yahoo!. If I'm reading this right, I can tell you about some comics that I have for sale. I use to run a comic book store back in the early '90's and after the guy that I was going to buy the store from got locked up for two counts of captial murder, I got out of the business. I have about 12 boxes of comics and I have to clear out some room because I moved to a smaller house. I'm selling about 4 boxes worth of comics. I have them listed on a site I made. As per what it says on my cover page, the more you want, I will reduce the already low prices. If you are interested, please let me know. You can write to me at my e-mail of action35@... if you need further information. Here is the web address... http://community-2.webtv.net/ACTION35/CAPTAINACTIONS/
      Hope to hear from you. Also, I will trade for some Marvel or DC RPG stuff if anyone has some to get rid of.

      Thanks,

      Ken "Captain Action" Jackson