Value of comics website

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
      Where can I find info on the value of comics? Say if they are near
      mint, what would comic X be worth? Here is a short list of some of my
      older comics. Note the one with the double cover (1985 GI Joe). It was
      printed this way and I'm sure it is rare.
      Year Publisher Series
      Vol Num Condition Value Note
      1969 Gold Key Tarzan of the Apes
      188 G
      1971 Archie Comic Publishers Life with Archie
      107 G
      1972 Gold Key Huey, Dewey, and Louie
      15 VG
      1973 DC Tarzan Weird Worlds
      3 G
      1973 DC Tarzan Weird Worlds
      4 G
      1973 Archie Comic Publications Life with Archie
      138 F
      1973 DC Tarzan Weird Worlds
      2 G
      1974 Archie Comic Publications Archie's Pals N Gals
      90 VG
      1975 Charlton Many Ghosts of Dr. Graves
      52 F Cover off.
      1975 DC House of Secrets
      18 129 F
      1976 DC Tarzan: The Untamed
      253 G
      1976 Gold Key Huey, Dewey, and Louie
      38 G-VG
      1977 Marvel Dr. Strange
      22 G
      1977 Marvel Howard the Duck
      1 11 G
      1977 Fawcett Dennis the Menace at the Nat'l Air and
      Space Museum VG
      1978 Whitman Superboy
      30 244 P Cover ripped
      1978 Whitman Winnie the Pooh
      10 G
      1978 Whitman Bugs Bunny
      203 G Wrinkled
      1978 DC Ghosts
      64 F
      1978 Marvel Star Wars
      13 G
      1979 Gold Key Boris Karloff Tales of Mystery
      88 VG Yellowing
      1979 Marvel Shogun Warriors
      13 VG
      1979 Gold Key Scamp
      45 G
      1979 Harvey World Casper
      205 G
      1980 Whitman Flash Gordon
      29 VG
      1980 DC Adventure Comics Aquaman
      476 VG
      1981 Fawcett Betty and Me
      117 G
      1981 Fawcett Betty and Veronica Spectacular
      510 G
      1985 Marvel GI Joe
      41 NM Double covers!!
    • Nick Sergienko
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2002
        Chuck:
        Tha Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide is a source for
        estimating the market value of your books. You can
        find the latest issues in any comics shop.
        Nick

        Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
        http://news.yahoo.com