Re: [comic_books] Where can I find them?

  • ynfynyte
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2004
      Did you look on eBay?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Tricia" <Fan4_4ever@...>
      To: <comic_books@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 11:17 PM
      Subject: [comic_books] Where can I find them?

      > I own issues 1, 2, and 6 of MK4. Anyone know where I
      > can locate the backissues? My comicbook store doesn't
      > have them.
      >
      > I'm a little curious about the What If? issue where
      > the Beast's appearance keeps changing. I've seen it a
      > couple of times at my comicbook store, but never
      > purchased it. I'm not sure if it's still there or not.
    • Tricia
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2004
        >--- ynfynyte <ynfynyte@...> wrote:
        >Did you look on eBay?

        No. I'm not too crazy 'bout that site.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Joel Webne
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 12, 2004
          Are you still only looking to trade Ultraverse comics
          for those comics that you need or are you looking to
          buy any of them. I still have the ones that I
          mentioned before but I am looking to sell what I have.

          Joel

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Randall Lanier
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 17, 2004
            Hey Jessica,

            My name is Randy Lanier, I think I have quite a few of
            those issues, let me look at my collection and get
            back to you.

            Randy--- Jessica Laurel Davis <DavisJes@...>