Where can I find them?

  • Tricia
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2004
      I own issues 1, 2, and 6 of MK4. Anyone know where I
      can locate the backissues? My comicbook store doesn't
      have them.

      I'm a little curious about the What If? issue where
      the Beast's appearance keeps changing. I've seen it a
      couple of times at my comicbook store, but never
      purchased it. I'm not sure if it's still there or not.

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
    • ynfynyte
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2004
        Did you look on eBay?

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 12, 2004
          >--- ynfynyte <ynfynyte@...> wrote:
          >Did you look on eBay?

          No. I'm not too crazy 'bout that site.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Joel Webne
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 12, 2004
            Are you still only looking to trade Ultraverse comics
            for those comics that you need or are you looking to
            buy any of them. I still have the ones that I
            mentioned before but I am looking to sell what I have.

            Joel

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • Randall Lanier
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 17, 2004
              Hey Jessica,

              My name is Randy Lanier, I think I have quite a few of
              those issues, let me look at my collection and get
              back to you.

              Randy--- Jessica Laurel Davis <DavisJes@...>