INVITE: FREE COmic Book Day!

  • dcamville
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      Greetings!

      We would like to invite all of you to attend FREE COMIC BOOK DAY
      which we are hosting at Distant Realms: Comics, Collectibles & Game
      Center! We will have a variety of publishers represented in a great
      selection of FREE comics! There will also be special ONE-DAY sales
      and promotipn on comics, games and collectibles! Don't miss this
      event!
      Distant Realms is one of your local retailers participating in this
      nationwide event to help promote the Comic Industry and the mediums
      value to the local communities. Please join us!

      DATE: Saturday June 3, 2004
      TIME: 12:00 Noon to 8:00PM
      PLACE: Distant Realms-Comics Collectibles & Game Center
      36496 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, CA. 94536 510-739-1101

      We're located in the Alder Plaza on the corner of Fremont and Alder
      near American High School. The major cross streets are Thorton and
      DeCoto. For more information please drop iusa note here of give us a
      call! See you at FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!

      Cheers!

      Michael & Samantha
      Owners: Distant Realms
    • Tricia
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
        Thanks, but I'll be attending FCBD at my local comicbook store. I
        should be able to find something there to purchase, and I'll get to
        enter my name in a raffle drawing.

        --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "dcamville" <dcamville@e...>
        wrote:
        > Greetings!
        >
        > We would like to invite all of you to attend FREE COMIC BOOK DAY
        > which we are hosting at Distant Realms: Comics, Collectibles & Game
        > Center! We will have a variety of publishers represented in a great
        > selection of FREE comics! There will also be special ONE-DAY sales
        > and promotipn on comics, games and collectibles! Don't miss this
        > event!
        > Distant Realms is one of your local retailers participating in this
        > nationwide event to help promote the Comic Industry and the mediums
        > value to the local communities. Please join us!
        >
        > DATE: Saturday June 3, 2004
        > TIME: 12:00 Noon to 8:00PM
        > PLACE: Distant Realms-Comics Collectibles & Game Center
        > 36496 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, CA. 94536 510-739-1101
        >
        > We're located in the Alder Plaza on the corner of Fremont and Alder
        > near American High School. The major cross streets are Thorton and
        > DeCoto. For more information please drop iusa note here of give us
        > call! See you at FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!
        >
        > Cheers!
        >
        > Michael & Samantha
        > Owners: Distant Realms
      • Jerome Goldshlager
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
          I'm curious ...

          Tricia - what do u collect and how old are you?

          wrote:
          > Greetings!
          >
          > We would like to invite all of you to attend FREE COMIC BOOK DAY
          > which we are hosting at Distant Realms: Comics, Collectibles & Game
          > Center! We will have a variety of publishers represented in a great
          > selection of FREE comics! There will also be special ONE-DAY sales
          > and promotipn on comics, games and collectibles! Don't miss this
          > event!
          > Distant Realms is one of your local retailers participating in this
          > nationwide event to help promote the Comic Industry and the mediums
          > value to the local communities. Please join us!
          >
          > DATE: Saturday June 3, 2004
          > TIME: 12:00 Noon to 8:00PM
          > PLACE: Distant Realms-Comics Collectibles & Game Center
          > 36496 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, CA. 94536 510-739-1101
          >
          > We're located in the Alder Plaza on the corner of Fremont and Alder
          > near American High School. The major cross streets are Thorton and
          > DeCoto. For more information please drop iusa note here of give us
          > call! See you at FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!
          >
          > Cheers!
          >
          > Michael & Samantha
          > Owners: Distant Realms

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Tricia
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
            >--- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "Jerome Goldshlager"
            ><jm.goldshlager@r...> wrote:
            >I'm curious...

            >Tricia - what do u collect and how old are you?

            I collect Fantastic Four (mostly the mainstream title, though I will
            buy UFF and MK4 issues too when I can find them) and Marvel Two-In-
            One. If I hear that Ben Grimm (The Thing) is in something, I'll
            become curious about it. I used to collect Exiles, Young Justice, and
            Impulse, but it's become hard to fill those holes. If I could locate
            SiP backissues (SiP=Strangers in Paradise), I'd probably buy them
            too. I love the trades of SiP, and own the first three.

            As to my age, I'm 23.
          • ynfynyte
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
              You didn't tell him if you're single...LOL!