Re: [comic_books] Digest Number 788

  • Brian Germain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2004
      OH man I know exactly who it is but I can't think of their names it's
      "War" related if i remember right... oh man what are there names... ugh
      that's gonna drive me crazy

      oh I remember one I think one is called WOR or WOR something ugh maybe I
      don't rememeber.

      well ok I suck but hopefully this will jog some memories

      -Brian

      From: "Terry Allen" <the.allens@...>
      Subject: Re: Question about action figure