Re: [comic_books] Big collection, must sell by Sept. 13!

  • william tornquist
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2002
      What are some of the key comics and how many are we
      talking about? I am in the process of updating my
      inventory and would like to know what I would be
      paying for.

      Will Tornquist
      --- ginxyz2000 <ginxyz2000@...> wrote:
      > Greetings all. This message goes out to all
      > collectors in CA, though
      > out of state collectors, feel free to participate.
      > I and my
      > associate have a massive comic collection that must
      > absolutely be
      > sold by Sept. 13 as we are moving out of area and
      > have no desire to
      > move this huge collection. We are willing to part
      > with this
      > collection for less than it's full value and will in
      > fact sell it for
      > a fraction of it's net worth. We will entertain any
      > reasonable offer
      > of this sort. We expect any buyers to make pick-up
      > of this
      > collection at his or her expense, as we are
      > literally almost pushed
      > into giving this collection away. Anyone interested
      > should contact
      > me at ginxyz2000@... for a full list in Word
      > format.

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Dane Ilario
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        Please see the attached list which is in Word format.
        I am seeking to get at least$5,000 for this
        collection. It is massive collection numbering into
        the thousands, some of which date back to the early
        1970's. Some of the comics in this collection include
        the first run of The Defenders, Wolverine's first
        appearance in The Hulk and very early editions of such
        heroes such as Captain America, Green Arrow and
        Batman. Please contact me after you have had a chance
        to give it some thought.
        Sincerely,
        Dane Ilario
        --- william tornquist <spiritmountain1600@...>