More Treasury Editions from the Vaults!

  • David Bowman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2004
      Hello,

      thedbay has listed several more Treasury editions, as well as an
      uncommon 1978 preview of the Superman Movie. Spider-Man vs. Superman,
      Batman vs. Ras al Gul, and much more. Be sure to check my other
      auctions. New auctions are going up all weekend, so keep checking for
      something you like.

      Here's a link to one of the key Treasury Editions, #1, Spider-Man:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=2243391144&category=33819&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%
      3AIT&rd=1

      or you can go to ebay and search for 2243391144

      From there, click "view seller's other items."

      Thanks! I hope you find something you like.